Coxhead House Bed And Breakfast Inn
37 E Santa Inez Ave, San Mateo, CA 94401 · North Central
(650) 685-1600 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in San Mateo
- May 09, 2010 · We thought this bed and breakfast was very sweet and conveniently locatated todowntown San Mateo and Burlingame and all the shopping and restaurants in the area. We had the Angel room and we knew ... Full review
Quaint and convenient
- Jul 13, 2011 · Although I had requested an early check in time due to my Japanese friend flying in from Tokyo that day, when we arrived at 3:45 p.m. we were told it would be 1 hour wait for our room. Finally, wh... Full review
- Jul 18, 2011 · I stayed in the Angel Porch room and the "detached bathroom" described on the website requires you to walk through the living room and the kitchen which is extremely inconvenient. There was a fly ... Full review
- Mar 15, 2012 · Sometimes B&B 's can be so full of knick-knacks of the owners personal taste that you feel you're staying in a craft store or someone's own home. But this owner fills this inn with books, treasure... Full review
Top of the line B&B
- Oct 21, 2012 · Har du brug for total gammeldags hygge er CoxHead House det ideellested. Ligger tæt på San Francisco Lufthavn ca 15 min i bil. Gammel møbleret med mange af husets oprindelige møbler tilbage fra hu... Full review
Hyggeligt bed & breakfast