Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo
a complimentary breakfast buffet seven days a week and light dinner Mon-Wed evenings in our Gatehouse. Bridgepointe and Hillsdale Shopping Centers conveniently located to our hotel. Hotel is near many excellent golf courses including Mariners Point and Poplar Creek. Fun is found at attractions Malibu Grand Pix Go-Kart & Golf, San Mateo Expo Center, Coyote Point Recreational Area and San Francisco's major league sports events at Candlestick and AT&T Park. After all this excitement relax in the pool, spa and Sport Court at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport San Mateo hotel.
- May 06, 2014 · I was expecting the worst as the combination of close to the highway and San Francisco airport was not giving a great feeling. The hotel was booked by work so I was prepared to just grunt my teeth... Full review
What a surprise find !
- Apr 28, 2014 · Very friendly staff and was a great location to the bay area. I think they gave us the worst room and it was not that bad. They apologized upfront for the poor room selection, it was a little nois... Full review
Nice Place and Good Location
- Apr 16, 2014 · Great long-term stay option that I have used more than once. The in-room equipment: fridge, microwave, plates and cutlery is a life-saver. Walking distance to Safeway, centrally located and close ... Full review
Good option for staying more than a week
- Apr 11, 2014 · How can a thinking person check in a group with a multitude of small children (six by latest count) and place them on an upper floor.Between them and the barking dog last night we were wakened at ... Full review
What Possesses Hotel Staff?
- Mar 22, 2014 · I recommend most people to opt for rentals when travelling in US. Not only it is the cheapest and best way to travel, it makes easier to opt for hotels like Residence Inn over the usual bets. Resi... Full review
Clean, Convenient and Well Managed
- Mar 21, 2014 · This hotel is a typical Marriott Residence Inn.It is clean and quite even though it is close to the freeway.Very predictable.However, the decor is beginning to look dated.Nevertheless, it was a go... Full review
Clean and quiet - Nicely appointed
- Mar 19, 2014 · I like this place a lot due to a great location , close to the airport , no bridge tolls , and little traffic hiding south in the morning . You get a complete kitchen , , nice breakfast ,etc and t... Full review
Good location with apartment services
- Mar 15, 2014 · This hotel is located about 10 minutes south of San Francisco airport, in sort of a industrial park/wooded setting. Our room was next to a highway but we never heard any noise. The staff was excel... Full review
Excellent place to stay
- Jan 16, 2014 · Located about 10 minutes South of SFO next to CA92 at the west end of the San Mateo Bridge. Convenient on/off highway location without being on the highway. Configured like a town home cluster wit... Full review
Nice Studio Apartment
- Dec 22, 2013 · We have several relatives in the Bay Area so this serves as a central location for us when we are staying over south of San Francisco.At first, it seems difficult to find as it is surrounded by ap... Full review
Great location and well kept property
- Dec 10, 2013 · Pretty good location and close to good dining locations. The property is comfortable, secure and very clean but slightly dated and can be noisy if on a lower floor. Overall a pretty good experienc... Full review