Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo
a complimentary breakfast buffet seven days a week and light dinner Mon-Wed evenings in our Gatehouse. Bridgepointe and Hillsdale Shopping Centers conveniently located to our hotel. Hotel is near many excellent golf courses including Mariners Point and Poplar Creek. Fun is found at attractions Malibu Grand Pix Go-Kart & Golf, San Mateo Expo Center, Coyote Point Recreational Area and San Francisco's major league sports events at Candlestick and AT&T Park. After all this excitement relax in the pool, spa and Sport Court at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport San Mateo hotel.
- May 06, 2014 · I was expecting the worst as the combination of close to the highway and San Francisco airport was not giving a great feeling. The hotel was booked by work so I was prepared to just grunt my teeth... Full review
What a surprise find !
- Apr 28, 2014 · Very friendly staff and was a great location to the bay area. I think they gave us the worst room and it was not that bad. They apologized upfront for the poor room selection, it was a little nois... Full review
Nice Place and Good Location
- Apr 16, 2014 · Great long-term stay option that I have used more than once. The in-room equipment: fridge, microwave, plates and cutlery is a life-saver. Walking distance to Safeway, centrally located and close ... Full review
Good option for staying more than a week
- Apr 11, 2014 · How can a thinking person check in a group with a multitude of small children (six by latest count) and place them on an upper floor.Between them and the barking dog last night we were wakened at ... Full review
What Possesses Hotel Staff?
- Mar 22, 2014 · I recommend most people to opt for rentals when travelling in US. Not only it is the cheapest and best way to travel, it makes easier to opt for hotels like Residence Inn over the usual bets. Resi... Full review
Clean, Convenient and Well Managed