- Mon - Sun10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
our copper dishes on which we prepare delicious authentic Indian dishes using a centuries old traditional Clay Oven method of cooking that allows us to quickly char roast meats, poultry, and seafood at up to 1000 degrees. The Clay Oven also bakes traditional nan breads crisp or chewy. All entrees are individually prepared to your specified taste and seasoning. We can easily accommodate 70 people for both lunch and dinner service. Come and experience our refined customer service and the highest standard of dining brought to you by our attentive staff and our fabulous food.
Popular menu items
- 12/2/2013I am mostly giving this five stars for the food. The food was terrific. There the huge crackers that were first got I forgot what it was called but it came with four sauces , It was really good. THen the Naan bread omg omg it was sooooooo good.The music definitly fit the environment too, I was really feeling it. It … More
- 11/22/2013The service was so bad it ruined the experience of dining out.They had two waiters handling the floor.One of them was on the phone taking orders for carry out.I wish I had gone to Roti.They are so friendly and it's nearby and great Indian Food. More
- 11/16/2013Ordered food for delivery and after waiting 1 hour 15 minutes, called the restaurant.Food arrived 1 hour 30 minutes after ordering and was cold!!!!Also, found a hair in the yogurt sauce...ugh!!!! More
- 11/15/2013Totally unacceptable. Placed a delivery order at 6:20pm and was quoted 45-60 minutes delivery time. After 1 hour and 10 minutes, we checked the status of the order and were told it was on its way and would arrive in 5-10 minutes. 30 minutes later, called to check again and was told it would be there within 10 … More
- 10/27/2013Didn't expect reggae music but it was pretty chill. Good chicken tikka masala and vegetable korma with a nicely spiced curry sauce.Solid chai, comfy seats/pillows :) More