- Mon - Sun10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
our copper dishes on which we prepare delicious authentic Indian dishes using a centuries old traditional Clay Oven method of cooking that allows us to quickly char roast meats, poultry, and seafood at up to 1000 degrees. The Clay Oven also bakes traditional nan breads crisp or chewy. All entrees are individually prepared to your specified taste and seasoning. We can easily accommodate 70 people for both lunch and dinner service. Come and experience our refined customer service and the highest standard of dining brought to you by our attentive staff and our fabulous food.
Popular menu items
- 3/30/2014I don't understand why the clay oven chain gets great reviews in newspapers and tourist rags. The food is mediocre at best, as is the boring service. The chicken in the chicken curry seems to be the same type they use for chicken tikka masala - just different sauce. The mango lassi is quite good, paratha … More
- 3/30/2014I More
- 3/23/2014This is currently my favorite indian restaurant. I love the tandoori chicken and the chicken tikka masala. The food is very tasty. I highly recommend it. More
- 3/7/2014The delivery service here was so terrible I had to write immediately. I have ordered delivery and eaten in-person at this restaurant over 20 times. Tonight we ordered food at approximately 6:45pm. Let me begin by saying that I understand that this is an Indian restaurant, and that there are Indian people most likely … More
- 3/7/2014The most amazing $10 lunch Buffet. Fresh, with fresh salad and fruit, fresh hot naan, lots of vegetarian dishes are available alongside the plentiful meat dishes. It comes with GOOD chai..not just bland chai....GOOD chai! :) I think this buffet out does just about any other indian buffet I've been to for the … More