Richard Milkovich has recently joined forces with Maitre d’ Chris Templin and Chef Tzu Chiang. Chef Tzu Chiang has refined his skills in some of the Bay Area's top restaurants. 231 Ellsworth presents a world-class wine list of eight hundred selections emphasizing California and French offerings. The bar pours an exceptional array of libations and signature cocktails as well as carefully selected list of wines by the glass. In the bar, guests are offered the dining room menu and are also invited for late evening treats.
Popular menu itemsSmoked Salmon · Filet Of Beef · Tai Snapper · Seared Ahi
General infoNon Smoking · Beer and Wine · Full Bar · Wheelchair Access · Happy Hour · Good for Groups · Chef: Joshua Murillo · Credit: AmericanExpress, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- 3/14/2013Deserving of a Michelin star for its outstanding cuisine, this is truly a neighborhood gem, which easily competes with comparable SF restaurants! The dungeness crab cannelloni was delectable down to the last morsel! Four of us ordered a wide variety from the selections offered, and each dish was … Read full review
- 1/17/2013Decent for the area if you can't get to the city. Food and service were standard nothing out of the ordinary. Read full review
- 1/10/2013It is always more than expectation. Read full review
- 12/5/2012A wonderful surprise in the rain. Last Saturday we had a wonderful dinner at this A list restaurant. Your choice of a chefs tasting menu, or a three or four course dinner is a tough one. We chose the three course. This allows you a selection from any of the three menu sections. By far the best dish on the … Read full review
- 11/29/2012I had a last minute Thanksgiving panic attack and needed to find somewhere nice to go with the husband and a friend - assuming that everything in San Francisco was all booked up or way too expensive, I gave 231 Ellsworth a call and they had 3 time slots available. I chose one, choked down the thought … Read full review