- Mon - Sat5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
sustainable produce available. Like California itself, his straightforward cuisine showcases the flavors and styles from around the world and close to home. Our Sommelier has compiled a list of over 1500 wines from around the world to match with any dish or occasion. Service is knowledgeable and attentive to every need. Come relax and allow our staff pamper you and deliver an exceptional dinning experience.
- 3/31/2014Viognier is probably the best fine dining establishment in San Mateo. Located above Draeger's grocery market, and served by a small lot (or street parking), stepping into the restaurant is like another world. The private room in particular is great for groups celebrating special occasions. The food is very good, almost … More
- 3/30/2014****THIS REVIEW IS FOR GLUTEN-FREE DINING EXPERIENCE ONLY****I'm having a really hard time deciding whether or not to give 3 or 4 stars.My family came here yesterday for my mother-in-law's birthday.The ambience is comfortable - warm colors and wood create a nice touch.My brother-in-law … More
- 3/17/2014Good people. good food. Lamb is the best. More
- 2/20/2014Great service, very good food and wine. Went for my wife's birthday and they provided a nice complimentary "surprise" dessert. Just wish there were more people. The vibe was a little too dead. More
- 2/17/2014Had the Valentine's day $95 5-course menu. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. The ambience in the restaurant was very classy and suitable for couples. More