- Mon - Sat5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
sustainable produce available. Like California itself, his straightforward cuisine showcases the flavors and styles from around the world and close to home. Our Sommelier has compiled a list of over 1500 wines from around the world to match with any dish or occasion. Service is knowledgeable and attentive to every need. Come relax and allow our staff pamper you and deliver an exceptional dinning experience.
Popular menu items
- 11/14/2013We've been wanting to try this place for a while and finally had the chance to pop in, and it just so happened to be happy hour (M-F, 5:00-7:00)! I tried the IcyCool cocktail, which was yummy but you have to really like cucumbers, husband with with house red which he enjoyed (both $7 each). We also tried … More
- 11/13/2013Brought my boyfriend here for his birthday. It was an amazing dinner. We both got the three course dinner (which was plenty). The food was to die for and the service was perfect.I was very please with how everything turned out and it was a perfect and romantic birthday dinner! Definitely looking forward to … More
- 11/3/2013A very nice dinner. Tried a total of about nine dishes, all of which were very enjoyable, particularly the charcuterie. More
- 10/23/2013LOVE IT!!I've known of Viognier and passed by it several times in the last 3 years but always skipped on dining there. I'm really not sure why I ever did that because I was very impressed with their food. You have the option to select a 3, 4, or 5 course meal with or without paired wines. I went with 4 but soon found … More
- 10/12/2013It's been many years since I've dined here.The last time I was here it was with my wife, before we had kids.It was the first year they opened on top of Draeger's.Gary Danko was the opening executive chef, before he opened his namesake restaurant in North Beach San Francisco.For one reason or another, … More