- Mon - Sat5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
sustainable produce available. Like California itself, his straightforward cuisine showcases the flavors and styles from around the world and close to home. Our Sommelier has compiled a list of over 1500 wines from around the world to match with any dish or occasion. Service is knowledgeable and attentive to every need. Come relax and allow our staff pamper you and deliver an exceptional dinning experience.
- Jul 22, 2014 · Don't go here unless you have a very refined palate. Otherwise the nuance and symphony will be lost on you. Full review
- Jul 13, 2014 · Very pleasant place. I came here for a business dinner, which usually ends very early because no one wants to hang out more than necessary. But this time we actually hung out there for a while and chatted. So I consider this place to have great, cheerful ambiance. I think I ordered poorly. I think I could … Full review
- Jul 02, 2014 · I never new this place existed! Tucked away at the corner on the second level of the grocery store! I only found out about this place because of the Yelp reviews. Great find!My fiance and I got the 4 course selection so I got to taste a lot of dishes!Appetizers- Heirloom Tomato Tartine - Didn't care for this one so … Full review
- Jun 27, 2014 · Great service and beautiful presentation of food. If only the taste could match. Of the 9 different items we tried from the tasting menu, I can only recommend the risotto. Full review
- Jun 09, 2014 · The service here was out standing. Truly was. A beautiful place, very classic style. Bit dated for me but i could appreciate that some (like my husband) love that feel. The food was amazing. I had the hanger steak and my husband has the prawns. Meat was cooked perfectly and the flavors were all working so … Full review