- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
buyers of turkeys in the open commodity markets. Along with turkey, Harry’s Hofbrau provides its guests with the perfect combination of the finest quality fresh hand-carved meats, including Roast Beef, Smoked Ham, custom-cured Corned Beef, New York style Pastrami, Roast center cut Pork Loin and Rotisserie Chicken. The Turkeys and chickens are Grade A, the Beef USDA Choice or higher, the Pork is the center cut of the loin. Our style-of-service is a hybrid of “cafeteria” and “buffet”, unique to our “Carvery” concept. Harry’s Hofbrau has been guided by one simple premise. Offer people quality food, in generous quantities, at fair prices. Surround them with friendly, attentive staff, and make sure their dining experience is a good one.
Popular menu items
- 11/17/2013This place is somewhat hidden near where Fashion Island used to be(Remember the tents?). The portions are large, the staff is friendly,there'sPlenty of parking and it's a great place to watch a sporting event. There's not many of these types of places left. Like chicken and salad and am usually too full for one of their delicious desserts, 2 thumbs up from me. More
- 10/26/2013Came in here on Thursday night to try items off their Oktoberfest menu. I came in aroun 5:20pm. Schnitzel, German Potato Salad and a German Beer is what I planned on having. Went to order the German Potato Salad and was told it wasn't ready yet. I asked how much longer it would be. I was told 10 … More
- 10/26/2013Ok, I know, it's assembly line, cafeteria style dining,...but for knowing that it's still...ok. Actually, the Pastrami dinner plate was pretty acceptable, and the bus man was quite attentive; making sure the drink glasses were full, etc.it doesn't compete with Campton Place for sure, but it's fine once in a while. More
- 10/21/2013I got very sick after eating here. In the past I've never had a problem and the food is very good but not worth getting sick. My father and I got the roast beef and both got very ill while my mom got the turkey and was fine. Not worth getting sick. Unfortunately I won't be returning. More
- 10/16/2013Always a great place to go when you're starving. Portions are generous, selections are many and staff is friendly. Would like to see a few new items added to the selections just to change things up a bit. All in all a great place for some good grub! More