Marriott San Mateo Hotel
Features and Amenities
hotel's new guest experience. This 11-acre San Francisco airport hotel combines the look and feel of a first-class San Francisco luxury resort with the efficiency of Silicon Valley's state-of-the-art technology and amenities. With 477 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, plus 22,000 square feet of meeting and event space, this is the ideal hotel for San Francisco and San Mateo California business and leisure travel.
- 4/16/2014On my last stay I had requested a room I always stay in, Luiz was delivering an amenity to my room prior to my arrival and realized it was not the regular room I always stay in.He went to the fron... More
Great Customer Service
- 4/15/2014With a good room, internet connections needs attention, a happy bar, if you are in the area of San Mateo do not hesitate to be here. The rate is fair, the service is good, but do not expect any 4 ... More
Always an option if we in the area
- 4/8/2014I stay in Marriotts all the time and have come to have a certain view of the properties, Typically, when I am in the Southern San Francisco area, I stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Foster City. I... More
I think they put me in a closet
- 4/7/2014My husband and I reserved our wedding room block at the San Mateo Marriott and we were so glad that we did!Not only is the hotel gorgeous, but it is well run and we didn't experience any problems.... More
Great Hotel for a Wedding Room Block
- 4/6/2014I want to make clear that I did not stay at the hotel, thank goodness, because the report I got from those who did were very not enthusiastic. I was there however for a celebration of life. We wer... More
Staff needs a pep talk and Hotel needs a facelift.