Marriott San Mateo Hotel
Features and Amenities
hotel's new guest experience. This 11-acre San Francisco airport hotel combines the look and feel of a first-class San Francisco luxury resort with the efficiency of Silicon Valley's state-of-the-art technology and amenities. With 477 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, plus 22,000 square feet of meeting and event space, this is the ideal hotel for San Francisco and San Mateo California business and leisure travel.
- 4/8/2014I stay in Marriotts all the time and have come to have a certain view of the properties, Typically, when I am in the Southern San Francisco area, I stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Foster City. I... More
I think they put me in a closet
- 4/7/2014My husband and I reserved our wedding room block at the San Mateo Marriott and we were so glad that we did!Not only is the hotel gorgeous, but it is well run and we didn't experience any problems.... More
Great Hotel for a Wedding Room Block
- 4/6/2014I want to make clear that I did not stay at the hotel, thank goodness, because the report I got from those who did were very not enthusiastic. I was there however for a celebration of life. We wer... More
Staff needs a pep talk and Hotel needs a facelift.
- 4/4/2014Stayed here for one night due to the hotel distance from SFO. No problem checking in early. Room was on the ground floor was upgrade to what they described as a suite. Very small living and smalle... More
- 3/29/2014I had the pleasure to spend several nights at this hotel.The staff are exception.In particular, JR in the concierge lounge is a real joy.He manages the club lounge with ease without being too inst... More