San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
stylish, luxurious accommodations and warm, welcoming service. Featuring an Italian marble lobby inspired by the sunny Mediterranean, spacious guest rooms with plush beds and state-of-the-art amenities, distinctive event space, on-site dining, a well-equipped fitness center and more, our hotel near SFO airport provides everything you need to work and relax. Plus, as one of the most accommodating hotels near SFO Airport – featuring complimentary airport transportation (hourly from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.) – you can make it to your gate faster. We look forward to welcoming you to San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport.
- Jun 11, 2014 · I stayed here for two nights in May with a friend. We attended the nearby Maker Faire, and we wanted to be within walking distance of the Faire, so the hotel's location was perfect for that. Our r... Full review
I'd stay here again
- Jun 09, 2014 · In the Bay Area to give our brother and sister in law an overview of SF Wharf and the beautiful sea coast.We were on a whirlwind tour, and this was a perfect location to stage the tour for them in... Full review
Very accomodating....pardon the pun!
- May 29, 2014 · I needed a place to spend a night before catching an early AM flight from SFO. The shuttle policy isinconvenient--just once an hour but I managed. The room was good and quiet--typical Marriott. Ch... Full review
The night before flight
- May 29, 2014 · This is a good hotel - well situated by the intersection of Hwy 92 and 101 and near the airport, Silicon Valley,and Stanford University.The rooms are large and spacious.However, I had two issues w... Full review
It could have been better
- May 27, 2014 · Solid convention hotel -- thin walls so you can hear neighbors -- suited to large groups or a quick, centralized San Mateo stay.$22 self park, no free internet, long walk to front desk -- good bed... Full review
Decent Biz hotel