San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
stylish, luxurious accommodations and warm, welcoming service. Featuring an Italian marble lobby inspired by the sunny Mediterranean, spacious guest rooms with plush beds and state-of-the-art amenities, distinctive event space, on-site dining, a well-equipped fitness center and more, our hotel near SFO airport provides everything you need to work and relax. Plus, as one of the most accommodating hotels near SFO Airport – featuring complimentary airport transportation (hourly from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.) – you can make it to your gate faster. We look forward to welcoming you to San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport.
- Jul 21, 2014 · This hotel is fine and is convenient to the airport.The building rambles and walking to the elevator can be a maze. The lounge doesn't provide free drinks which seemed odd to me. Parking is expens... Full review
- Jul 17, 2014 · Checked into the San Mateo Marriott for 3 nights.The first impressions about the property were good. The outside and the lobby look great. The front desk service has been great. The disappointment... Full review
Nice outside, older rooms.
- Jul 16, 2014 · We drove past the property after leaving the airport on way to Yosemite. At first we thought that we made a mistake. How wrong we were. It worked out well. We were in a 1 bedroom suite and had a r... Full review
- Jul 11, 2014 · I stayed here for a few days during my company's meeting and had a good time. This is a very solid Marriott that I thought was made better with its Spanish Revival architecture and decor. To add t... Full review
- Jun 11, 2014 · I stayed here for two nights in May with a friend. We attended the nearby Maker Faire, and we wanted to be within walking distance of the Faire, so the hotel's location was perfect for that. Our r... Full review
I'd stay here again