477 E Hillsdale Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94403
(650) 341-3461 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Fitness CenterInternet AccessSwimming Pool·
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in San Mateo
Track, Half Moon Bay, and other major Bay Area Attractions.. Take advantage of all the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer, and you too can discover the warmth and wonder of beautiful sunny San Mateo.
- 9/6/2013This is a dirty,filthy and totally run down establishment! Dirt everywhere, paintis falling down from the wall, not even one coathanger!filthy carpets, chair was spotted with??? I can only warn ev... More
What a [--]-up place!
- 3/4/2013Was desperate for a night in the hillsdale area for a last minute thing. BIG MISTAKE. The 70 us dollars i paid was so so so not equivalent to what this old, dark, moldy, musty and just overall fil... More
Disgusting. I didn't even stay the night.
- 10/7/2012OK, I like a good hotel deal as much as anyone, but this deal was a dog. First impressions are everything and the Hillsdale Inn had that covered. Outside the entrance, a clearly inebriated biker w... More
Walked in - and ran out!
- 9/24/2012This is a motel w/ permanent low income residents.This is NOT a hotel for travelers.It is filthy and disgusting and more than a little scary!Thankfully the women at the front desk allowed me to ca... More
- 9/15/2012By far, out of the hundreds of hotels/motels that I have stayed at in my life, this one stands out as one of the worst. I booked this hotel on a third party vendor site so I didn't select it ahead... More
Fastest Checkout in HISTORY ! (Guinness Word Record Eligible)