477 E Hillsdale Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94403 · Hillsdale
(650) 341-3461 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in San Mateo
- Jun 08, 2014 · Accidentally booked this through a third party booking site (must have clicked on the wrong link). I would have never intentionally booked this place. I would call it a dump but that would be insu... Full review
Worst Mistake I've made in a Loooooong time.
- May 30, 2014 · My sister got us rooms at this hotel on a discount web site as we wanted to spend a few days near San Mateo.I wish we had read the reviews here first as we would never have stayed here. This is th... Full review
Do Not Stay Here!!!Low Income Residential Hotel Scheduled for Razing!
- May 27, 2014 · It seemed as if it was an apartment complex.The people who were there were all very nice but it was more of a party pad and it went on all night long.The rooms smelled of smoke and were not cleane... Full review
- Sep 06, 2013 · This is a dirty,filthy and totally run down establishment! Dirt everywhere, paintis falling down from the wall, not even one coathanger!filthy carpets, chair was spotted with??? I can only warn ev... Full review
What a [--]-up place!
- Mar 04, 2013 · Was desperate for a night in the hillsdale area for a last minute thing. BIG MISTAKE. The 70 us dollars i paid was so so so not equivalent to what this old, dark, moldy, musty and just overall fil... Full review
Disgusting. I didn't even stay the night.