5555 Cedar Ct, Newark, CA 94560
(510) 794-7775 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Newark
- Dec 24, 2013 · I left something in the drawer.the nextday talked to the office assistant, they said it was too late in the day to do anything about it.so I went back again the next day. Talked to the office assi... Full review
Finders keepers is there motto
- Nov 01, 2013 · Suitable hotel if planning on heading towards LA or LV the next day. It is right on the road and there is a tasty Indian restaurant about a 1/2 mile away. The room I stayed in was a little old but... Full review
Perfect location and worth the value
- Oct 02, 2013 · Pretty fast & simple explanation. Front desk clerk named Jeff was a bit rude. The people staying there seemed unhappy. It's in a terrible location. My room was a non-smoking room that smells like ... Full review
All around dump!
- Jun 20, 2013 · We went to Fremont to visit family.When I told them that we were staying at the EZ-8 motel they got wide eyed and concerned.Many of the residents living there are on government housing vouchers.My... Full review
Know what you are getting into.
- May 27, 2013 · This was the cheapest place I could find within driving distance of SF airport where I had an afternoon flight ( it took me an hour to get to the airport in rush hour traffic) the room was basic b... Full review
A bit strange ...... But not in a bad way!