- Mon - Sun4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Chef Christian Nam-Hee using seasonal, fresh, often locally sourced, organic ingredients. Chef Nam-Hee, a native of France, graduated from the Ecole de Paris des Metiers de la Table in Paris. His career includes time at a number of elite French restaurants such as Le Grenadin (under 2-star Michelin Chef Patrick Cirotte), La Chaumiere and Le Bienvenue. Bijou's bar specializes in creative mixology that bridges the gap between the kitchen and the bar. Taking fresh, seasonal produce and locally distilled, artisan spirits and creating amazing cocktails.
Popular menu items
- Aug 26, 2014 · Went there tonight with my husband. He found a great deal on groupon. I wasn't sure about going at first but I'm glad I did. The service was great, there was one young man who wasn't our waiter and he kept checking on all tables. They had a special menu for the groupon deal, appetizer, entree and dessert. … Full review
- Aug 24, 2014 · I also went to the restaurant with a Groupon, but I unlike most of the Groupon buyers who have also made reviews on here, did not go in expecting to get the world handed to me on a platter for only $40. The atmosphere was nice, yes a little small but no I couldn't hear the coversation of the couples … Full review
- Aug 20, 2014 · Came here with my wife. We got a groupon deal. Three courses for $30. Plus two glasses of champagne! I like this place a lot. All three courses were amazing. The waitress we had was smoking hot too. Hayward is a real dump (I've lived here for two years I can say it) so I was surprised to find a place with such class.Will be back to enjoy a drink and some food. Full review
- Aug 15, 2014 · 4 stars for very nice decor but it would be better with little bit more lights at the dining area.3 stars for the friendly staffs but they could offer better service and greet more with their customers.3 stars for the food. The dishes we had like tuna tart, scallop puff, pork loin, sole, creme brulee and bread pudding … Full review
- Aug 15, 2014 · Came here after purchasing a Living Social voucher and was very impressed by the service from every employee as well as the prix frixe menu selections. I had tasty raw ahi, moist pork tenderloin, and a decent bread pudding dessert. The fiance had a delicious scallop dish, chicken thighs, and great … Full review