- Mon - Sun4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Chef Christian Nam-Hee using seasonal, fresh, often locally sourced, organic ingredients. Chef Nam-Hee, a native of France, graduated from the Ecole de Paris des Metiers de la Table in Paris. His career includes time at a number of elite French restaurants such as Le Grenadin (under 2-star Michelin Chef Patrick Cirotte), La Chaumiere and Le Bienvenue. Bijou's bar specializes in creative mixology that bridges the gap between the kitchen and the bar. Taking fresh, seasonal produce and locally distilled, artisan spirits and creating amazing cocktails.
Popular menu items
- 4/8/2014Impressed with the food.. Way better than I thought it would be.I would go far enough to say its a hidden gem in downtown Hayward.All the sauces were excellent.Only complaint would be that the dishes were too small.And the bread they give you pre-meal, it seemed like they threw that on every dish just to decorate it.Besides that, I'd most likely will visit this place again. More
- 4/4/2014This place was somewhere I always wanted to try out because of the reviews I have read. However, once I get my chance to have at this place, I am utterly and completely disappointed. First of all, they don't have the best standards for cleanliness. I mean how are you going to wipe the table to clean it but end up … More
- 3/31/2014Pleasantly surprised! Came here for the Groupon with my boyfriend, a little hesitant at first but, it was delicious. The sauces on the food were fantastic. My only complaint work be that they used the same bread on everything..they could serve a better quality bread then what they give you to munch on. … More
- 3/29/2014Haven't eaten here, but was here right before closing time one night. Really nice bartender and just a cool atmosphere. I wish I remembered the bartenders name because he was a cool guy. He seemed to know just what drinks to make. Perhaps next time I am in Hayward I will stop in again. More
- 3/26/2014I am a fan of their Happy Hour. Not bad $5.00 drinks sitting at the bar. The restaurant part could add some lighting, otherwise the food was pretty good. Having the place dark like that seemed a little dingy. More