- Mon - Sun4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Chef Christian Nam-Hee using seasonal, fresh, often locally sourced, organic ingredients. Chef Nam-Hee, a native of France, graduated from the Ecole de Paris des Metiers de la Table in Paris. His career includes time at a number of elite French restaurants such as Le Grenadin (under 2-star Michelin Chef Patrick Cirotte), La Chaumiere and Le Bienvenue. Bijou's bar specializes in creative mixology that bridges the gap between the kitchen and the bar. Taking fresh, seasonal produce and locally distilled, artisan spirits and creating amazing cocktails.
Popular menu items
- 12/3/2013The small plates are small, but the flat breads are large and it's all delicious. Bijou has a very nice atmosphere I very much enjoyed the service and would definitely go again. More
- 12/1/2013Made reservations for dinner at 6pm earlier this evening with friends before heading to the Michael Buble concert. When we arrived there was no wait for walk-ins, not very many people there. We ordered the baked salmon flatbread, calamari, mac n cheese and Bijou sliders. The food was pretty good. … More
- 11/30/2013Came back since I was in town. I ordered the Seabass, my favorite and I noticed a larger portion---and it was amazing as always!!!! I have never had a problem with their staff, everyone is very friendly and polite. Can't wait to go back! More
- 11/24/2013Most of the food we ordered were great, except for the bouillabaise.The tuna tartare, asian pear salad , salmon, and the desserts were right on. The bouillabaise didn't have much flavor, and was very tomatoey. The ambiance was very lively for a Friday night date. There were a lot people at the bistro. The service was very efficient. More
- 11/24/2013Had dinner here and was great. Food was delicious and presentation was top notch. Highly recommend the scallop ceviche and salmon. The service was fast. Great drinks and wine selection. More