South Shore Florist and Gifts
- Mon - Sat10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
in Flower Arrangements for all occasions, and our satisfaction guarantee will ensure your gift to leave your loved one speechless. In addition, your satisfaction will always back by our quality, love and passions. Our delivery charge starts at only $8.00 per order and same day delivery is available 6 days a week. Don't let any special moment passes you by. We will deliver your message.
- 11/4/2010I used South Shore for my wedding flowers. I don't know anything about flowers, names or the price, but even with my poor description of what I wanted, she got it right away and gave me lots of suggestions. On the wedding day, the flowers looked absolutely beautiful. Of course I didn't have much time to … Read full review
- 2/4/2010Loved this place!! The owner Annie was very patient, good listener, and very considerate. She arranged everything for my wedding and I had one less thing to worry about. All the flower was exactly what I wanted and they were beautiful and fresh and well priced. I am a definite return customer for any occasion in the future! Love u!! Read full review
- 11/11/2009These folks know what it takes! I was very impressed by a few purchases that I had with them, but they really pulled through on my wedding day. Not only did they set up on time, but helped with the coordination of the floral arrangements. From picking the flowers to delivering, to setting up the process was a … Read full review
- 9/21/2009Overpriced junk. Atleast the local whole foods has arrangements that will last you over two weeks for 1/4th the price. I will never recommend this shop to anyone unless to tell the to not waist their good money. Read full review
- 9/7/2009I ordered a flower arrangement over the internet for a friend/co-worker who got promoted. I saw them in person the day after they arrived and they were HIDEOUS! They vaguely resembled the picture on the internet (the same colors) but the arrangement was sparse and quite embarrassing looking. I paid good money for them. Read full review