Southern Heritage Bar-B-Q and Fish
40645 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538 · Irvington
(510) 668-1850 · Seafood, American
- Feb 21, 2011 · Before going here I have read comments about it. All I can say is that I love the food. After a few years after going in and out here I kind of noticed their improvements. The service is not the s... Full review
A balance of good and bad
- Sep 02, 2009 · I've been here about 4 or 5 times, the food was always good, but a little pricey for what you get and the service was extremely slow. If your going to get take out, call it in and go pick it up in... Full review
Great food, a little expensive and slow service
- Aug 23, 2007 · The southern hospitality is grreat, the staff maybe slow but, ""Food that 's fast just ain't good food"". The pulled pork and the chicken are very moist and tasty. The catfish is favorful and the ... Full review
Excellent BBQ in Fremont
- Jun 15, 2007 · Tonight was aweful. I know they are overpriced, I also know that they are very slow, and I know that people are human and make mistakes but tonight was rediculous.Waited 40 minutes for a salad wit... Full review
BBQ if you have the time.
- Feb 18, 2007 · This place is really amazing.Great staff, great food, something you rarely find in Fremont.REAL BBQ is hard to come by in California and we're lucky to have real Arkansas BBQ right here in town.Ev... Full review
Real American Down Home Food.