Southern Heritage Bar-B-Q and Fish
40645 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538 · Irvington
(510) 668-1850 · Seafood, American
- Feb 21, 2011 · Before going here I have read comments about it. All I can say is that I love the food. After a few years after going in and out here I kind of noticed their improvements. The service is not the s... Full review
A balance of good and bad
- Sep 02, 2009 · I've been here about 4 or 5 times, the food was always good, but a little pricey for what you get and the service was extremely slow. If your going to get take out, call it in and go pick it up in... Full review
Great food, a little expensive and slow service
- Aug 23, 2007 · The southern hospitality is grreat, the staff maybe slow but, ""Food that 's fast just ain't good food"". The pulled pork and the chicken are very moist and tasty. The catfish is favorful and the ... Full review
Excellent BBQ in Fremont
- Jun 15, 2007 · Tonight was aweful. I know they are overpriced, I also know that they are very slow, and I know that people are human and make mistakes but tonight was rediculous.Waited 40 minutes for a salad wit... Full review
BBQ if you have the time.
- Feb 18, 2007 · This place is really amazing.Great staff, great food, something you rarely find in Fremont.REAL BBQ is hard to come by in California and we're lucky to have real Arkansas BBQ right here in town.Ev... Full review
Real American Down Home Food.
- Oct 20, 2006 · I have been to this restaurant 2 times and what caught my eye was a sign that they have up saying ""good food ain't cheap and cheap food ain't good"" I agree with this all the way. However I think... Full review
- Apr 14, 2006 · They restaurant focus soley on the food rather than the decor. The BBQ, potato salad, and beans are some of the best i have ever had. YOu don't think much when you taste potato salad. But trust me... Full review
- Sep 09, 2004 · Delicious pulled pork, beef brisket, and chicken.The hot link sandwich is pretty good, too.The BBQ sauce is sweet here, not vinegary.Service can be slow, so plan ahead.Very friendly staff.Great ne... Full review
Great soul food
- Jul 20, 2002 · Owner from the South makes awesome soul food! I don't know how it survives in a city with a lot of vegetarians, but it does--so it must be good. The pork and chicken are so tender and juicy--with ... Full review
Damn Good Soul Food: 9!