835 W A St, Hayward, CA 94541
(510) 731-3571 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Hayward
- May 22, 2014 · Arrived and was turned away even though I had a confirmation number. Apparently they were turning away other guest that booked through hotel.com as well. Just making it to the lobby seemed a bit s... Full review
Booked for one night through hotel.com
- Apr 02, 2014 · To start, I always stay at cheap motels and am not a picky person.I'm mostly greatful to have a roof over my head.However, I think sleeping on the sidewalk may be preferable to this. I'd expect th... Full review
Depressing and dirty.
- Mar 05, 2014 · I recently stayed at this hotel a few months ago with my company. we were there a few weeks needed to move rooms because the room was substandard. We were moved to room 319. when we brought the be... Full review
- Feb 28, 2014 · This place is there best in the area! We enjoyed luxury accommodation for a great price! The people are so warm and the rooms are clean! There's even an exercise room! Will definitely come back! A... Full review
Low cost Luxury Stay at Mainstay!
- Aug 30, 2013 · In the immortal words of Bette Davis, "What a dump!." This place is filthy. On the first night I quickly discovered how unwise it was to walk around in the room in socks as there was something on ... Full review
Joseph and Mary would have passed on this place.