835 W A St, Hayward, CA 94541
(510) 731-3571 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Hayward
- May 22, 2014 · Arrived and was turned away even though I had a confirmation number. Apparently they were turning away other guest that booked through hotel.com as well. Just making it to the lobby seemed a bit s... Full review
Booked for one night through hotel.com
- Apr 02, 2014 · To start, I always stay at cheap motels and am not a picky person.I'm mostly greatful to have a roof over my head.However, I think sleeping on the sidewalk may be preferable to this. I'd expect th... Full review
Depressing and dirty.
- Mar 05, 2014 · I recently stayed at this hotel a few months ago with my company. we were there a few weeks needed to move rooms because the room was substandard. We were moved to room 319. when we brought the be... Full review
- Feb 28, 2014 · This place is there best in the area! We enjoyed luxury accommodation for a great price! The people are so warm and the rooms are clean! There's even an exercise room! Will definitely come back! A... Full review
Low cost Luxury Stay at Mainstay!
- Aug 30, 2013 · In the immortal words of Bette Davis, "What a dump!." This place is filthy. On the first night I quickly discovered how unwise it was to walk around in the room in socks as there was something on ... Full review
Joseph and Mary would have passed on this place.
- Jul 21, 2013 · First off please listen to these reviews, and dont be like me. I made that mistake and will never do it again.Now where should i begin....The checkinn process took nearly 20 minutes. The man behin... Full review
You CAN find better!
- Jun 06, 2013 · This motel is worn out. The staff is not very attentive, the rooms are dirty, the furniture is old and torn, the rooms smell bad, the air conditioning is really loud (too loud to use), hookers bri... Full review
- May 07, 2013 · Needed a first floor room (noted on my reservation)-mobility impaired. Pool...paved over. Bathroom mold. Remote didn't work... It is the worst Choice Hotel I've ever stayed in and I travel alot fo... Full review
Worst dive I've ever stayed in!
- Feb 21, 2013 · The location was perfect for our busy trip. We only needed a place to park, sleep, shower and perhaps eat.Free lighted parking was great and close to the door in the pouring rain..Everything looke... Full review
Nice For The Price
- Sep 02, 2012 · My husband and I stayed here in 2008 on atrip to San Fransisco.We loved the place and stayed for about three nights then as well as our recent stay of this week 8/29-9/1.We take the Bart system in... Full review
nice but needs more TLC
- Feb 19, 2012 · This is one of the filthiest Choice Hotels I've stayed in, and I stay in this chain 5-10 days a month across the US. OK, there were no bed bugs, I always check. The bed was made although I'm not s... Full review
If you clean your car on a regular basis you'd probably be better off sleeping in it.