DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark-Fremont
39900 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA 94560
(510) 490-8390 · Hotel Class:3 stars
At: Exit 16/Stevenson Blvd/S (NotApplicable)
Business CenterFitness CenterInternet AccessRestaurantSwimming Pool ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Newark
Business Center · Fitness Center · Internet Access · Restaurant · Swimming Pool · Credit: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Features and Amenities
- Jun 11, 2014 · I has stayed here before and was not terribly impressed. The hotel is now being renovated and updated and I was lucky to stay in a new room.The new room was great. Furnishings were good.Desk had p... Full review
Still undergoing remodeling: new rooms are great
- Jun 09, 2014 · This hotel is in the midst of getting refurbished.Even so, the stay was comfortable. the staff excellent and attentive.It is close to a great shopping center.I didn't bring my swim suit and wish I... Full review
A great place
- Jun 07, 2014 · from rooms to lenin to towels to pools.... there cant be anything which was not perfect! great front office staff, nice live band on the weekend! great pool and Jacuzzi ... u cant ask for more! on... Full review
loved my stay!
- Jun 02, 2014 · Stayed one night recently but have stayed at the property when it was a Hilton. My room was renovated and comfortable. Friendly staff and convenient to to the main highways.No issues at all during... Full review
Getting better and better
- Jun 01, 2014 · Excellent hotel. Great facilities and nearby mall / shops. Pool and hot tub area are well maintained, fitness center is available and the restaurant/breakfast was excellent. We enjoyed our stay at... Full review
Stay at the double tree hilton in fremont/newark
- May 30, 2014 · We booked the Hilton but on the drive there we found out it was a Double Tree. We were disappointed as we had booked an executive room with lounge privileges that did not exist. Felt the staff was... Full review
Expecting a Hilton got a Double Tree
- May 28, 2014 · This hotel was in the process of converting from Hilton to DoubleTree brand.They had not ironed out the wrinkles in service yet.Overall, this hotel is clean and the staff is friendly.It serves as ... Full review
Business Stay in Freemont CA
- May 28, 2014 · Staff seemed inexperienced, didn't take ownership of customer service--couldn't get room assignments correct or number of keys requested.In the first 20 minutes of arrival bathroom was flooded and... Full review
- May 28, 2014 · Many many problems with this hotel from the reception staff to the restaurant to the room quality. Uncooperative restaurant staff, running toilet in the room, rooms under construction. I would not... Full review
- May 28, 2014 · When we booked the hotel on-line it was a Hilton but the description stated it would be converted to a Double Tree after 5/1. We did not expect that there would be no refrigerator in the room. The... Full review
Good value for the room but walls are thin. Restaurant has excellent service.
- May 27, 2014 · The rooms at this hotel are newly renovated, the bartenders are great, but don't except any service from the resturant staff.The food is below average, even if they give you a complimentary brunch... Full review
Rooms Nice....Service Horrible