Aloft Silicon Valley
Features and Amenities
SPACES Meet & mingle with friends at our w xyz(SM) bar, grab a sweet, savory, or healthy snack from re:fuel by Aloft(SM), our 24/7 pantry, or play in our re:mix(SM) lounge. Plus, you can always stay connected with free hotel-wide wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access! REST & REFRESH: ALOFT ROOMS Breeze into one of our Aloft rooms, featuring our ultra-comfortable signature bed, walk-in shower, custom amenities by Bliss® Spa, and more. Our plug & play connectivity station charges all your electronics and links to the 42” LCD TV to maximize work and play.
- Jan 13, 2015 · I checked into the hotel from Sunday to Wednesday.This is a business hotel in the middle of nowhere -- to get to the nearest shops you need to walk 30 minutes (except for an all hours alcohol shop... Full review
Average hotel, but convenient (by car) to silicon valley
- Jan 03, 2015 · I stayed here for business for a couple of nights.The hotel is really nice, has a great lobby bar and restaurant, large rooms and bathrooms.The rooms have a mini kitchen in them, which is nice if ... Full review
Great Business Hotel, but don't plan to walk anywhere
- Dec 18, 2014 · stayed for 3 nights - very comfortable, nice modern hotel. Fitness center is somewhat small - food was above average but room service tacked on a service charge and a tip, which made it a bit pric... Full review
Nice modern hotel
- Dec 07, 2014 · I checked in yesterday 12/7 for 2 nights. So far have only had problems at the hotel. It is primarily a business hotel, obviously in the middle of nowhere with nothing around it for a few miles. I... Full review
Mediocre Hotel in Silicon Valley.
- Nov 26, 2014 · The rooms are very cute! it was close to being a mini-apartment! there's a big fridge in the room, a living room area, really comfortable bed, and a well-stocked bathroom.The person manning the de... Full review
Close to perfect