Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley
34905 Newark Blvd, Newark, CA 94560
(510) 792-5200 · Hotel Class:3 stars
At: Exit 37/Newark Blvd/E (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Newark
- May 30, 2014 · I stayed here yet again last week after booking my stay just hours before checking in.I commute for my jobs and sometimes' meetings keep me working late.I often stay at this Courtyard as it has be... Full review
Quiet area and enough amenities
- May 24, 2014 · Stayed here for 2 nights as part of the tour from LA to SF. Glad the tour agency chose this place as there are nearby supermarkets where we can get bottled water (much needed for the trip) and som... Full review
Clean, comfortable and close to supermarkets and restaurants
- May 07, 2014 · we were only staying one night but did enjoy pool area, hot tub, bar. rooms were older but spacious and clean. Staff was well,trained and made an effort to get us early check in . located next doo... Full review
- Apr 12, 2014 · It is really more of 2.5 out of 5, but will give it 3 due to friendly staff and cleanliness factor.This is your average Courtyard experience.It is Newark, close to Dumbarton Bridge and highways, s... Full review
Mediocre and too expensive
- Apr 01, 2014 · Reliable and good value. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. I was late, and they were very helpful in finding a late dinner for me. Hotel room was very nice, large and comfy. (Yes, what's... Full review
Great value and very nicely appointed
- Mar 15, 2014 · I stayed here as part of a business trip for one week in mid-March 2014.What initially impressed me was how clean and inviting the grounds and lobby were upon arrival.I met with Ian who checked me... Full review
One of the best I've stayed at!
- Mar 09, 2014 · We returned again since our December 2013 visit, and stayed overnite in March 2014.Again, we had two rooms, this time for only one night.While most of our prior review remains valid (see "A Good C... Full review
An Updated Review - It lost a Point
- Dec 09, 2013 · Typical Courtyard hotel. Same modern lobby and bistro areas. Same old not remodeled rooms. Close to a strip mall with lots of little shops. The access road to the hotel seems to be a main cut thro... Full review
Average, but easy to get to.
- Dec 07, 2013 · Stayed here for 2 nights as part of a local tour.Room was comfortable and clean.Good quality Paul Mitchell shampoo. Lobby was new and provided refreshing iced water with sliced fruits in it near t... Full review
- Dec 01, 2013 · I stayed here with my family in several rooms over Thanksgiving.This is a solid choice; reasonable price; clean & comfortable.Lots of free parking. Quiet, despite being near the freeway.A nice (sm... Full review
- Nov 23, 2013 · I stayed at this hotel for one night. It was a good location - I was able to find cheap restaurants like chipotle right next to it. The hotel lobby was pretty well designed, and I was able to do m... Full review
Nice and Comfortable Stay