Motel 6 Newark
5601 Mowry Ave, Newark, CA 94560
(510) 791-5900 · Hotel Class:2 stars
At: Exit 17/Mowry Avenue/S (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Newark
for growth and innovation, in addition to our unwavering commitment to a great guest experience, is how we have and will continue to leave the light on.
- Apr 06, 2014 · Worst Motel 6 I ever saw. The staff in the reception was very rude. Parking lot is dark. The room was smelling pi and was horrible. Most horrible room ever. After saw the room (and payed) we decid... Full review
- Feb 28, 2014 · I have been stayed in this Motel 6 for over 6 times from last year till now. 5 out of 6 rooms that I stayed has the AC broken or has the heat come out instead of the cool air. It was a steam room ... Full review
Worst Motel 6 in the area, don't book it.
- Dec 24, 2013 · Thw guest laudry room is the size of a closet, only 2 washers, 2 dryers, the maintenence workers act like little children, I was at the front desk askin about my reservation, and the tall lanky ma... Full review
- Oct 18, 2013 · You're not going to see the scenery, it's cheap and it's close to Palo Alto. Room got pretty hot, but the staff was very friendly. You won't find a cheaper place last minute near Silicon Valley wi... Full review
It's A Motel 6
- Oct 02, 2013 · I stayed just for a night at the Motel 6 after hanging out with friends & family attending the San Francisco 49ERS vs. Indianapolis Colts Regular Season NFL Game at Candlestick Park. All hotels in... Full review
Underdeveloped & boring location.
- Aug 28, 2013 · I had the misfortune of booking this hotel for a 7 day stay having been seduced by the great price (330$ for 1 person & 350$ for up to 4 people)I made a reservation online for a two-bed room for 4... Full review
Front desk LAZY & LIE
- Jul 23, 2013 · First room a/c did not work. Got a new room which also smelled. I felt so disgusted. Burn marks on cover. I guess peple actually live in rooms people had bags of trash outside doors. One room had ... Full review
- Apr 09, 2013 · So you get a bed, in a room... that you can sleep in! The front desk was very friendly, there are vending machines and laundry and I was impressed with how clean everything was (yes, the bedspread... Full review
Motel 6 for under $45
- Oct 02, 2012 · I generally stay at inexpensive hotels and consider myself pretty easy-going with the bumps and inadequacies one regularly runs into. Honestly I think the town health department should be investig... Full review
So bad I had to leave and find another hotel
- Sep 17, 2011 · Looking to have a lovely homebase in the Bay Area?This little gem is hidden away in a roundabout area, but it packs a lovely exclusivity.The staff is very gracious, the amenities are adequate, and... Full review
Hideaway near All your Destinations
- Jul 14, 2011 · I stayed here for 3 weeks in between apartments/moving.It's cheap...like $37 a night so, you get what you pay for.If you have ever stayed at a Motel 6 before, they are bare bones and basic which i... Full review
Pretty Standard Motel 6