distinguished it self though "DEAD ON" informative Wine descriptions and an innovative Specialty Feature of Rose Wines from around the World. Quinn's Lighthouse is the Landmark Center Piece of the Oakland Waterfront Historic Embarcadero Cove Marina. Quinn's Lighthouse was awarded "BEST CASUAL DINING FAMILY RESTAURANT OF THE EAST BAY" BY THE OAKLAND TRIBUNE. Quinn's serves an eclectic mix of traditional American cuisine, ethnic specialties and seafood specialties from both coasts. The Yacht Club Dining Room, located on the main floor, offers a quiet and relaxing dining atmosphere overlooking the Embarcadero Cove Marina.
- 8/16/2013Its exactly what you suspected folks: a scenery restaurant. You come here for the patio-views and deal with the food. The reviews told me that the food was fab so I still gave it a try (mostly cause we had docked here and I wasn't in charge of the food decisions). I got the fish and chips while my friends had … More
- 8/6/2013My colleague and I ate here twice over 2 days that I stayed on the Oakland waterfront, and it was perfect. Peanut shells you can just toss on the floor, great decor, great food, and stellar booze. Plus the shirts are so funny that you have to buy one. More
- 8/1/2013The clam chowder and lobster chowder are delicious.The rest of the food is decent. The service upstairs is terrible. I feel like we are always chasing someone down to order our food. I hate being ignored for 15 minutes after we are seated. The service downstairs is fantastic and keeps us coming back! More
- 7/22/2013amazing food and view ! More
- 7/22/2013This place is a pretty cool water front spot.The bar upstairs has a great view with really friendly servers.My suggestion is you eat upstairs, we had dinner last Friday night in the main restaurant.It wasn't that great, I think we would have had a lot more fun upstairs.The waiters where less attentive and the … More