10889 N De Anza Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
(408) 996-7700 · Hotel Class:3 stars
At: Exit 11/de Anza Boulevard/S (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Cupertino
- Jun 07, 2014 · I have family in Cupertino and found the Cupertino Inn to be a convenient choice when visiting. It's right near shopping and dining venues, and has easy access to the freeway.It isn't much to look... Full review
In the heart of Silicon Valley
- May 25, 2014 · I recently stayed at the Cupertino Inn for the second time, and I've found it to be an overall enjoyable experience. The rooms are nice, but they lack soundproofing and thus a lot of noise from th... Full review
Cupertino Inn, good rooms, great location, but could use a little touch up here and there
- May 16, 2014 · This hotel is quite large and the rooms are giant. Very nice pool and quick access to SJ; it's right off the freeway. Friendly staff and everything is clean and bright. It is a bit pricey... but y... Full review
Great place to stay
- May 11, 2014 · i travel extensively over to Europe and in the US mostly for business and stay only in 4/5 stars hotels. Must say this one is really great, everything was just perfect (and I'm picky!!) i really e... Full review
Great Experience !!!!!
- May 04, 2014 · The Cupertino Inn has 2 faces. One face concerns the general areas (lobby, bar / breakfast area, pool). This part is is not so nice. This is all a bit shabby. On the other hand you have the rooms.... Full review
Decent hotel but too expensive for the state it is in