Mariani's Inn & Restaurant
2500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051 · Santa Clara
(408) 243-1431 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Santa Clara
our guests have experienced lodging and dining of the highest caliber in a relaxing, homelike atmosphere. You’re sure to enjoy your stay,
- May 25, 2014 · Took a recent trip to Santa Clara for my daughters tumbling meet. We made the mistake of not booking a hotel before we got there and somehow came up with this gem on Expedia. The pictures LIE!!! T... Full review
- Apr 01, 2014 · Of course Mariani’s is old – it is a historic hotel.That’s its appeal.Mariani’s is like a time capsule that transports its guests back into the past, to the birth of the Silicon Valley in the earl... Full review
Historic Hotel is a Monument to Silicon Valley's Beginnings
- Aug 23, 2013 · The good: breakfast buffet, extra towels/pillows promptly delivered, overall friendly front desk people.The ok: rooms were decent though the walls are a bit thin.The BIZARRE: after finding out tha... Full review
Very nosy management & monthly residents who get territorial.
- Jul 16, 2013 · There were no hotels available at all and my friend found this place.I was greeted by some very nice reservation desk people who made me feel welcome.Virginia is so nice (and very attractive!)Woul... Full review
In a pinch, glad it was here
- Jul 12, 2013 · Nice location and good buffet. Coffee in room is great. Wi-fi was reliable. Probably needs some maintenance as rooms are not sound proof ( hard wood floors of first floor rooms ) and nullifies the... Full review
- Jun 27, 2013 · as soon as i entered the hotel a cockroach came out to welcome me.... another one welcomed me in my room. Alarm clocks from all neighboring rooms started going off so I woke up when everyone got up... Full review
- Apr 23, 2013 · I never write reviews and was looking for a budget place to stay - so it's not like I was expecting much here.But this has to be one of the worst places I have ever stayed.For a cheap hotel it is ... Full review
- Apr 23, 2013 · this was an okay place to stay, access to wifi/cable worked; great buffet;parking available location near major highways my only complaint was the rug was old and stained, the room was clean thoug... Full review
accomodations equal price
- Feb 23, 2013 · We took a chance and booked our budget accommodation through Hotwire.com which landed us at Mariani's Inn. To be honest, I was very apprehensive about the place since it wasn't one we had consider... Full review
We had a pleasant stay.
- Feb 02, 2013 · It wasn't tiptop, or new, but I liked it in spite of its drawbacks.Maybe it reminded me of home.Teh price was good. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the restaurant was good, I enjoyed the ... Full review
I Liked this place
- Feb 01, 2013 · Pictures say a thousand words "Here are potos of our room. I'm not sure what room the other pictures posted came from but the room we stayed in was gross. No microwave and no hair dryer as it said... Full review
Wouldn't Stay Again