Extended Stay America San Jose - Santa Clara
designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. •Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop •Flat Screen TVs in all rooms •Free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms •Upgraded bedding with extra plush pillows •Comfy new reclining loungers •Updated bathrooms •Convenient workspace •Free local phone calls •Personalized voice mail •Iron and full size ironing board •On-site guest laundry •Dining and cooking utensils provided •Pet Friendly Rooms
- 2/22/2014Check-in was surprising - room has been already occupied by another guy through key opened the door. Room of my colleague had broken toilet. Trains noise seems happens all the time. Breakfast is u... More
- 10/28/2013I suppose based on what I paid, $109 per night, compared to other hotels in the area.But I can say that I stayed over 30 days in a Staybridge and felt like I was at home, this place does not come ... More
What a dump
- 10/8/2013This hotel is basic but has exactly all you need: easy check-in/check-out, clean comfortable rooms, and very quite.I was here just for a quick one-night sleep and it worked very well for that.No f... More
Works as intended
- 9/27/2013The location was convenient but there is a train adjacent to the hotel.Check a map before you book.It blows the horn just as it passes since there is a crossing a block away. The grab-and-go break... More
if you like a loud train running right next to your bed...
- 9/23/2013I checked in here and the first room I was put in to had a very strong odor of curry, so bad was the smell my eyes began watering. I requested to be moved and was immediately moved to another room... More
Extended Stay is a great place to stay!