- Mon - Sun10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
experiences and one of-a-kind floor programs, many supported by Stanford and NASA, the museum unleashes the creative sparks hidden within. Enjoy the largest IMAX dome screen in the West with its eight story-high screen and digital surround-sound system. New! Build, program, and decorate a "social robot" or explore The Tech Studio, a unique space that boasts the latest in cutting-edge digital fabrication with 3D printers, CNC machines, and laser cutters. With so many experiences at your fingertips, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Don't miss the last chance to see Star Wars (R): Where Science Meets Imagination, the exhibition. Open now through February 23, 2014. This is the first and last chance to see this 10,000 sq foot exhibition that includes 80 authentic costumes from all 6 films, plus interactive hands-on labs. Museum opens at 10:00 a.m.; closing times vary.
- Jul 17, 2014 · Ansolutely worth it.A true day's worth of exhibits if you are in San Jose with kids.Imax another great option on-site. Many exhibits can link to your tickets and provide you with photos or videos related to you viewing the exhibit personally.This is the museum of 2014. Full review
- Jul 17, 2014 · We Just saw Harry Potter here. That definatly was a cool way to see the movie. BIG and loud. Would go agian the are showing all of them there at different times of the months. FUN FUN FUN Full review
- Jul 16, 2014 · I love this nerdy place!Every exhibit I have seen there has been excellent.I have been to the Genghis Kahn and the body and loved them both.I also saw the NASA movie there in the 3D theater which was spectacular.I highly recommend going if you see a 3D movie or an exhibit that you are interested in! Full review
- Jul 08, 2014 · Compared to other science museums, Tech Tech is lame.The exhibits don't have the right combination of interactivity, educational surprises, and "wow" factor that you find at just about every other science museum.Tip #1: If you have a Bank of America ATM or debit or credit card, use it to get free … Full review
- Jun 24, 2014 · Off the bat I picked a horrible Friday to visit since apparently it was field trip day for every damn elementary school in the city. I'm not HUGE on science but I found the exhibits to be a bit boring. They were really interactive but clearly for children. I was annoyed with how little explaining went into each … Full review