- Mon - Sun10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
experiences and one of-a-kind floor programs, many supported by Stanford and NASA, the museum unleashes the creative sparks hidden within. Enjoy the largest IMAX dome screen in the West with its eight story-high screen and digital surround-sound system. New! Build, program, and decorate a "social robot" or explore The Tech Studio, a unique space that boasts the latest in cutting-edge digital fabrication with 3D printers, CNC machines, and laser cutters. With so many experiences at your fingertips, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Don't miss the last chance to see Star Wars (R): Where Science Meets Imagination, the exhibition. Open now through February 23, 2014. This is the first and last chance to see this 10,000 sq foot exhibition that includes 80 authentic costumes from all 6 films, plus interactive hands-on labs. Museum opens at 10:00 a.m.; closing times vary.
- Jul 23, 2014 · One thing I really wanted to experience was an earthquake. Now I know I won't be able to experience to during my time in California unless a major event actually happens (which it didn't), so I decided to visit the Tech Museum of Innovation during my time in San Jose.The first exhibit we visited was, of … Full review
- Jul 22, 2014 · Loved the IMAX movie experience. A bit crowded with many field trips visiting, but the kids still were able to experience the exhibits they wanted. Very kind volunteers helping out and sharing their knowledge. Full review
- Jul 21, 2014 · Today was the PERFECT time to come here. I trusted my intuition and skipped the weekend to make the short trip here and it turned out to be a great experience this time around.There were hardly any crowds here and my daughter had her pick of activities.I had a couple of complimentary passes so that came in … Full review
- Jul 17, 2014 · Ansolutely worth it.A true day's worth of exhibits if you are in San Jose with kids.Imax another great option on-site. Many exhibits can link to your tickets and provide you with photos or videos related to you viewing the exhibit personally.This is the museum of 2014. Full review
- Jul 17, 2014 · We Just saw Harry Potter here. That definatly was a cool way to see the movie. BIG and loud. Would go agian the are showing all of them there at different times of the months. FUN FUN FUN Full review