- Mon - Fri11:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Our lamb, beef, chicken and vegetarian specialties are guaranteed to satisfy even the fussiest gourmet. With our relaxed casual atmosphere, choice collection of Entrees, salads and exciting custom-made desserts, Zeytoun truly is a feast for both the eye and the palate.
Popular menu items
- Jul 19, 2014 · Mmm! So pleasantly surprised! I got a falafel wrap and it was sooo yummy! They have three kinds of tortillas and they grill it to perfection. There was a really good salad with dressing/spicy sauce inside the wrap. I can't wait to go back and try their meat options! Full review
- Jul 11, 2014 · Really enjoyed eating here!! Food was tasty and very well presented - The entire staff is super-welcoming and makes it feel like home. Wonderful ambience and outside view too.. Totally enjoyed! Full review
- Jul 02, 2014 · I'm a fan of their falafel wrap, but today didn't do it for me. Very dry and LOTS of lettuce...felt like I had a salad for lunch instead, without the dressing. Would have liked more falafel and other goodness. I'll give it one more try as I've had good experiences in the past, but I won't be coming back if my next visit is similar to today. Full review
- May 29, 2014 · Ordered food to go.Once I got back to the office I opened the box up with excitement just to be let down.Ordered the koobideh.It was burnt and flavorless.My coworker gave me one of his falafels and that was average at best.They are greedy with their sumac and the yogurt was plain.Unfortunately I … Full review
- Apr 29, 2014 · Zeytoun is a fine Mediterranean place for lunch if you're in the Airport/Skyport office park. Best of very few walkable optionsTheir dishes are fine, true to the cuisine and I love this genre of food, but not anything you'd remember or go back to if it wasn't across the streetTheir staff is usually super friendly … Full review