DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose
to stay for visiting families and friends. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is less than 5 minutes from our hotel. Guests can conveniently access our complimentary ‘sweet ride’ hotel shuttle, check airport flight status and print boarding passes all available in our Lobby.
- Jul 25, 2014 · Had a quick stopover in San Jose and stayed here just one night. Arrived 8:00 pm. Took several minutes for valet to acknowledge my arrival. When I told him I needed a bellman, the valet told me to... Full review
Was It Really That Bad?
- Jul 23, 2014 · The bathroom had a broken counter top and the door leading to toilet was FILTHY.When I wiped it with a handwipe it came off black.Housekeeping does the basics well but this hotel hasn't been deep ... Full review
old dirty hotel
- Jul 23, 2014 · Arrived to check in late and encountered no problems.Room was clean, and the bed was pretty comfortable for a hotel bed.Has several restarants, one of which was closed when I arrived (about 9pm on... Full review
Good for Business Travel
- Jul 17, 2014 · Well, let me get the negatives out of the way first. I am in healthcare and the first thing I noticed in the hallways was that they smelled like a nursing home. It is not like that in the rooms or... Full review
Really good night sleep and great Fitness Center
- Jul 17, 2014 · The quality of service, food, lodging and amenities were all excellent.Travelling by car, we easily located the hotel and the parking facilities and accessibility accommodated our daily needs. Oth... Full review