1040 Market St, Redding, CA 96001
(530) 243-4900 · Hotel Class:1 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redding
- May 25, 2014 · Positive: The room was clean, not a hint of cigarette smell. The A/C worked almost too well.. it was as cold as a meat locker within 30 min, and it was reasonably quiet. The bed was ok, I've slept... Full review
Cheap, clean with some minor issues
- Jul 07, 2013 · Stayed in Room 132THE GOOD: (1) The room was clean and actually smelled like a non-smoking room, (2) excellent shower hot water and pressure, (3) although the surrounding neighborhood was full of ... Full review
Way To Many Problems
- Jun 30, 2013 · We stayed here 1 night, terrible, old, peeling wallpaper.Small double bed. Everything is falling apart.Drab and old shower, shower floor is stained.We paid too much for this place, and will never ... Full review
Very poor accommodations, and too expensive
- Jun 19, 2013 · Came to Redding just for a stop to sleep during a road trip. The town is known for excessive heat and meth heads, so I was a little scared to see what the Travel Inn would be like. It really wasn'... Full review
could be worse
- Apr 10, 2013 · It wasn't the *very* cheapest in Redding, but I liked the reviews I saw elsewhere.When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised - and exhausted - so that was a good thing. The woman at the front desk... Full review
it's not the ritz, but it's decent