take in river and water views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and air conditioning in public areas. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
- 11/7/2013The perfect place to stay if you want a bit of peace and quiet. The rooms are spacious and have everything you need and Wi-Fi is free and easy to set up. I was on the third floor and despite there... More
A great hotel - but a little old fashioned
- 11/6/2013Tho at first they couldn't find my reservation - they made it right and upgraded us to a room with a balcony overlooking the river - the room was beautiful - the location perfect for walking aroun... More
Quiet and good location
- 10/12/2013I would recommend anyone visiting D.C. to stay at this hotel. It is located within walking distance to Waterfront metro station and also if you are a walker, you can walk for 10 to 15 minutes to d... More
Great place to stay in D.C.
- 10/4/2013This hotel was average and a little to old for me. The food was ok and the help several times tried to keep my change without me saying keep it. Location is good for walking downtown. If want to s... More
- 10/3/2013We selected this Hotel because of the location. We arrived late afternoon and received a very courteous check in.We were going to Pier 4 in the morning so we took a stroll to see how long the walk... More
Channel Inn Rev iew