Mandarin Oriental Hotel
1330 Maryland Ave Sw, Washington, DC 20024
(202) 554-8588 · Hotel Class:5 stars
At: Exit 4/Maine Avenue/S (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Washington
- Jun 10, 2014 · This was my second stay here on business.Lovely hotel, very close to the Mall, probably a 5 minute walk. Nice fitness area, nice pool.Rooms are large lovely and well-appointed.Bathroom huge with a... Full review
Very nice hotel, attentive service, lovely rooms
- Jun 07, 2014 · This is our 7th Mandarin Oriental property, and it certainly has its own charm.Foremost, this hotel caters more to convention and business traveler and has less of an "Mandarin Oriental" feel comp... Full review
High Marks For The Hospitality
- Jun 04, 2014 · Spent 3 evenings at the MO in DC. Thought we would try a different hotel that was upscale. LEft there disappointed. We arrived after a long drive, went out to dinner and crashed. Woke up early the... Full review
Next time I return to the Ritz Carlton
- Jun 03, 2014 · Having experienced the Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong I was quite happy with the style of the hotel considering other reviews and the fact that it is not Asia.The room was really big and the bathr... Full review
Great rooms but poor room service
- Jun 02, 2014 · My wife and I spent four nights in the Mandarin as part of a holiday. The hotel is very nice as are the excellent attentive staff. We were in room 554 with a city view. The railway line was outsid... Full review
Pricey but nice
- Jun 02, 2014 · My stay was during memorial weekend as a sort of getaway from Los Angeles. A few months ago I also stayed at the Park Hyatt in DC so I wanted to try something different this time. The overall expe... Full review
Met but did not exceed expectations
- May 31, 2014 · I was here n May on a business trip.I had a water view room which was lovely.The rooms are very nice and the bathrooms are terrific.It is nice staying somewhere with a separate shower and tub.The ... Full review
Nice stay with great service
- May 31, 2014 · This was my first visit to Washington DC, and for my first trip I knew I wanted a great hotel experience that I would want to remember for a long time. I'm a photographer, so my first inclination ... Full review
Amazing cherry blossom vacation stay, but with a few caveats...
- May 30, 2014 · I had been wanting to go to this hotel for years and finally got the opportunity 2 weeks ago. Although it was only for one night, I enjoyed it very much. The service was impeccable and our room wa... Full review
Wish I could go here several times a year!
- May 29, 2014 · Ok so its memorial day weekend and i'm a local meaning i live in Md……but these days…..if you want to go out and have a few drinks….the last thing you want to do is get behind the wheel of your car... Full review
felt like a ferrari with a dead battery…...
- May 28, 2014 · I've stayed at the MO several times over the last few years, and it's always wonderful.The staff is great, the rooms are extremely comfortable, and (in part because of the location) it feels like ... Full review
Best Hotel in D.C.