- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
still lean over the water, framing the ever-changing sunset. Wading birds feed along the shoreline while pelicans beg from fishermen on the docks. Occasionally, a manatee or dolphin will swim along the shoreline while passing boats cruise the channel.
Popular menu items
- Jul 06, 2014 · Beautiful location and beautiful restaurant... BUT I have been several times and the food is inconsistent and the service lacks severely. The menu isn't very extensive. Calamari is decent. I've had relatives ask for mahi and were given tilapia. Hopeful every time for better food and service due to the atmosphere. Full review
- Jun 28, 2014 · Fill up on bread and ask for a drink refill well before you need it. The service is awful here. Sitting here waiting for my food while the rest of the table is almost done with theirs. Update: my meatloaf was good but cold in the middle. On the plus side the mojitos are very good, and they comped my meal plus dessert … Full review
- Jun 27, 2014 · We have eaten here multiple times every time it's just as awesome as before.Also a great venue for parties as we had our wedding reception there last night.It's a great place for any style dining experience!!! Full review
- Jun 14, 2014 · Aunt Kate's is a must if you are in the area. The view of the water is beautiful. I loved the calm, quiet scenery of the water and boats. The food is just as wonderful. I ordered the fish tacos. The fish was blackened perfectly. The flavor was incredible. It's probably one of the best fish tacos I've ever had. Service was … Full review
- Jun 01, 2014 · Great view & atmosphere! Service was good. Food was just okay & pricey. Nothing special but edible. The bread basket was good though :) Full review