- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
still lean over the water, framing the ever-changing sunset. Wading birds feed along the shoreline while pelicans beg from fishermen on the docks. Occasionally, a manatee or dolphin will swim along the shoreline while passing boats cruise the channel.
Popular menu items
- 3/29/2014This may have been the worst meal in my life. Let's start with the ranch dressing that was so watered down that it literally ran off of the onion rings.Not only was the dressing watered down, but so was my Pinot Grigio.I ordered the crab cakes and could only have a small bite as I found a large hair across the … More
- 2/20/2014I guess when I learned that the fresh catch was farm raised Tilapia I should have moved on.But, instead I figured I was safe with the rainbow trout.I ordered it with a salad and mashed sweet potatoes my dinner mate ordered the ribs with mashed potatoes.The salad was good, but the blue cheese dressing … More
- 2/11/2014Delicious food,great atmosphere, wonderful service. A must stop if you are in the area! More
- 1/25/2014A great place for a cool evening dinner, overlooking the water. Casual southern food from fried chicken to shrimp and grits are a comfort to anyone who grew up in the south and a treat for anyone who didn't.The outside tables are picnic tables and very casual. Nothing too fancy about Aunt Kates … More
- 1/20/2014Check out the specials first. Oysters were very fresh and fried perfectly! Large portions and great service. Try the Menorcan favorites. Great find out of downtown St. Augustine! More