- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
still lean over the water, framing the ever-changing sunset. Wading birds feed along the shoreline while pelicans beg from fishermen on the docks. Occasionally, a manatee or dolphin will swim along the shoreline while passing boats cruise the channel.
Popular menu items
- 10/21/2013We were visiting locals who brought us here for dinner.It was great to have a spot on the back porch to watch the sunset over the intercoastal with good food and plenty of room for the herd of kids to play.We did venture inside for the bathrooms and to see what the baseball scores were on the TVs by the … More
- 9/7/2013Well, it used to be good...but just been real disappointed.Had fried shrimp and had to be the worst I've had in a long time.Small, overcooked, just bad.Being a local and hoping for some preferencial treatment...it just doesn''t happen here.Go to the Reef and they'll appreciate your business. More
- 8/23/2013We like the look and the outdoor seating on the river.However, the food was average fried seafood.All the sides we had (potatoes wedges, mac and cheese, collard greens, red potatoes) were meh.In fact, the only thing we liked, and the reason we gave 2 instead of one star, was the cornbread.I have a weakness for good cornbread. More
- 7/30/2013Had potential to be a great meal. We had fantastic seating outside on the river with a great two-person band playing. Unfortunately we had an extremely unhelpful and at times rude server. He basically lied about how the flounder would be served. He took way too long to bring over drinks and food and made it … More
- 5/30/2013Nothing but hype. The food was sub par, bland and no flavor. It took forever to get a table when the place had so many empty tables around. The waitress was brusque and not paying attention, brought the wrong order twice. Never will go to this place again. I'd rather burn some gas and go to Boondocks in Daytona to get my sea food fix. More