4100 Coastal Hwy, St Augustine, FL 32084 · Villano Beach
(904) 824-8008 · $$$ · Seafood, American
- Mon - Thu11:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Fri - Sat11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sun11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Calamari · Fried Green Tomatoes · Salmon · Crab Cakes · Conch Fritters
Popular menu items
Romantic · Credit: Visa
- May 01, 2013 · Over priced and the catch of the day tasted like the catch of last week.
- Aug 27, 2012 · Restaurant was closed, the door was locked, there was no sign stating why or for how long. I assume they closed early because of inclement weather, although most restaurants in town are still open...
- Aug 26, 2012 · Sunday brunch was very good!! Pricy but good. 80$ incl tip for two of us, so not an every week thing but it was good
- Aug 18, 2012 · Loved the blueberry martini! Service and food was really good. Unfortunate we sat in a room that had a large and very loud part.
- Aug 18, 2012 · Best grouper in Florida. Ask for Emily, she is a pro!!!!