Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel
12020 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Marathon
- Jun 10, 2014 · I have stayed several times here and enjoy it tremendously. Easy access to the ocean and gulf. Rooms are always clean and nice pool at the end of a fishing trip. Barbeque are available by the ramp... Full review
great day fishing!
- Jun 09, 2014 · Came down to visit from Denver, Colorado with a group of friends.It was exactly what we all needed to get away from the city life. The motel was very clean, simple, and quaint with a very tropical... Full review
We will be back!!!
- Jun 08, 2014 · Stayed for the second time at this hidden treasure in the Florida Keys (Marathon). Just as my previous visit, everything was great.Room was clean, great A/C (cools fast), and clean pool. If you ow... Full review
The Perfect Oasis
- Jun 08, 2014 · Nice and comfortable rooms, waterfront rooms with a beautiful view! Luscious landscaping remind me of Hawaii! Secluded and beautiful swimming pool, really enjoyed ourselves. Miss Laura was a perfe... Full review
Best vacation ever!
- Jun 03, 2014 · Just returned from another stay at the Royal Hawaiian Motel in the Florida Keys (Marathon). As usual had a great time... room nice and clean and conveniently located for the boater.Boat docked rig... Full review
Another Great Stay