the skillet. Topped with a dollop of butter and sweet maple syrup, and served with a side of crispy bacon, there's no better way to start (or end) your day!With seven locations throughout Chicago, it's the most convenient and delicious place to grab breakfast, lunch, or dinner! So take advantage of our great deal and get over to Golden Nugget Pancake House today.
- 1/25/2014my homeboy and i have been coming to this g-nugs forever & i cant believe i havent written a review for them! its about a 30 second walk from his crib so its super convenient. we both love diner type food. its good food for a reasonable price so you cant really beat that! More
- 11/26/2013The absolute BEST pancakes in the city. The French toast is spectacular as well. The place is NOT fancy, but I didn't expect it to be.Fast, friendly service. More
- 11/23/2013I haven't been a fan of this chain, but the Golden Nugget on Sawyer and Irving has converted me. Clean and even kinda cozy in a diner sorta way, really nice waitress, and a salad I could trust. My husband had an omelette and was also super happy. More
- 9/22/2013Recently visited after a long time away - I had forgotten how good this place is.Menu is huge; the orange juice is fresh-squeezed; they only use real butter; the half and half is real, not creamer...for heaven's sake, they have Bailey's Irish Creme pancakes.They even make all their fruit compotes.I've never even gotten … More
- 9/2/2013We went here on Labor Day morning and there was a pretty light crowd.Despite that, it took 30+ min for us to wait for the food.The waitress (Carmella) NEVER updated us once as to why the order was taking so long.We finally walked up to the counter, to let them know that we were leaving, and coincidentally, … More