Homewood Suites by Hilton® New Orleans
Orleans is near the Warehouse District, a revitalized trendy area showcasing original art, shops, and restaurants. We're also within walking distance of Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Harrah's Casino, Aquarium of the Americas, and great shopping and dining at the Riverwalk. Fully equipped kitchens and separate living and sleeping areas in our New Orleans hotel provide extra comfort during extended stays. Our hotel in New Orleans also features a newly updated business center, four versatile event spaces, and easy access to the Pan American Life, Place St. Charles, Federal Court, First Bank & Trust buildings as well as other key business destinations. Getting around is easy - our hotel is just one block away from the St. Charles Avenue streetcar line.Our New Orleans, LA hotel features 166 suites with thoughtful accommodations for extended visits as well as plenty of space for work, study, and entertainment:* Spacious suites with one or two king beds, or two queen beds -and all with sleeper sofas* One or two bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas* Fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and utensils* Complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access*. Guests in our Homewood Suites Downtown New Orleans hotel can start each day with our complimentary Suite Start™ hot breakfast, and end it with our Welcome Home® reception featuring a complimentary light meal and beverages Monday through Thursday evenings. You'll also find plenty of excellent dining near our hotel in New Orleans. Not sure where to go? The friendly staff at our front desk will be happy to make a suggestion.
- Jun 11, 2014 · If you are traveling for business in NOLA, this is the best place to stay in all of downtown.It is in a great location on Poydras St. which means you can get to anywhere in the heart of NOLA in a ... Full review
Perhaps best value in NOLA
- Jun 09, 2014 · This hotel is reasonably price but you get what you pay for. Hotel staff is rude, rooms are very dirty, furniture is torn with stains, none of our amenties worked 9we got this room because it has ... Full review
Dirty Hotel and rude staff members
- Jun 09, 2014 · While the room is quite spacious, I would NEVER have stayed at this hotel if I knew about the "motion detection" on the heating and cooling!Unless the sensor detects movement (which is, of course ... Full review
Motion detect AC....HOT at night!!!
- Jun 09, 2014 · I don't like giving out 5 stars very often but a 4 doesn't quite cut it, I'd probably have to go with 4.5 I love setting the record straight when people leave the stupidest reviews on here. Came i... Full review
Solid location, GREAT value!
- Jun 07, 2014 · i chose this hotel because i needed two rooms.It was cheaper than many of the downtown hotels.The furntiture in each of the suites was damaged.We also left a garment bag behind at checkout.The sta... Full review
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR