Agganis Arena At Boston Univ
- Mon - Fri4:00 PM - 4:00 PM
sporting events, and family shows. In addition to exciting Boston University hockey action, Agganis Arena hosts Boston University events, concerts, family shows, sporting events, trade shows and conferences throughout the year. We look forward to welcoming you to a beautiful, clean, comfortable, safe, and exciting environment. Our superb sight lines, inviting food and beverage selections, and first-class Guest Services will make your experience with Agganis Arena so memorable that you will want to come back again and again.
- 1/10/2013It took me eight years to finally make it to Agganis Arena and boy am I glad that I didn't rush there. I was there with one of my best friends for some BU Terriers hockey action as they hosted the Harvard Crimson and were very much looking forward to the game. We arrived to a very nice, modern and clean arena … Read full review
- 12/28/2012I've seen 2 very different shows here (cirque du solelil and the killers) and they made the space work well for both. Sound is good and most seats in the place are good as it's not too large like The Garden. Major pyrotechnics went off without a hitch and were dazzling. This venue would not deter me from … Read full review
- 10/26/2012These clowns wouldn't sell me a cup of wine because it was after 9:30. Puritans. Read full review
- 10/1/2012Music venues rarely make the concert experience better but they can often make the concert experience worse. The major things that you need out of a venue is 1. easy accessibility to bathrooms 2. cheap/readily available beer 3. easy exit. I've been to three concerts at Agganis and admittedly have … Read full review
- 12/11/2011As a proud BC grad, i'm hesitant to say anything nice about something at BU. That said, Agganis delivers a fairly solid experience. I attended the BC/BU hockey game and watched the Eagles salvage the weekend series with a 6-1 win. I was in school while Agganis was being constructed, but had never … Read full review