- Mon - Sat5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
area of South Carolina. Chef Wolf's commitment to fresh, local, seasonal products is reflected in the prix fixe tasting menu, which changes daily. The menu is complemented by an award winning wine list of more than 700 fine wines, which are displayed in the wine library and are chosen by co-owner and wine director, Tony Foreman. An elegant yet comfortable ambiance & luxurious service complete the extraordinary dining experience.
Popular menu items
- Jul 21, 2014 · I researched the best restaurants in Baltimore and this was #1 and I see why. This place was pure perfection. I would never be able to afford this on a weekly basis but special occasion, yes. Every dish, server, host, etc. Was of the utmost high class. I actually felt like someone who is actually important that night. I don't regret not a penny. Full review
- Jul 02, 2014 · Food here was awesome! I was afraid this place was going to be really overrated, but it did not disappoint. Hands down the best restaurant i've eaten at baltimore. Grew up here in the 80s and 90s but go back frequently.We had the 3-course chef's choice (which also then adds dessert as well, so … Full review
- Jun 23, 2014 · I would give Charleston 10 stars if possible!!! This place exceeded my expectations and I'm truly happy I chose this restaurant to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. I did some research prior to having my heart set on Charleston and from reading the Yelp reviews on this restaurant and scrolling through the … Full review
- Jun 22, 2014 · One of my favorite restaurants. My wife and I are never disappointed with their tasting menu. Service is excellent. One of my favorite restaurants for upscale dining. Full review
- Jun 17, 2014 · There is a reason that this restaurant has been voted among the top 10 restaurants of the country. The food is absolutely splendid. We had a 4 course meal with wine and it was amazing. They have good choices of food. Also they serve bread in between the meals. The service is excellent. Full review