- Mon - Sat5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
the "Low Country" area of South Carolina. Chef Wolf's commitment to fresh, local, seasonal products is reflected in the prix fixe tasting menu, which changes daily. The menu is complemented by an award winning wine list of more than 700 fine wines, which are displayed in the wine library and are chosen by co-owner and wine director, Tony Foreman. An elegant yet comfortable ambiance & luxurious service complete the extraordinary dining experience.
Popular menu items
- 4/6/2014So this was an experience. My boyfriend and I met my brother in law ( BIL) here for dinner last night. My BIL made the reservation because he had done his research and was eager to try out the chef's beard award winning food and extensive wine selection. I, after doing my own research, was excited as … More
- 4/4/2014Chef Wolfe is amazing!!! I had the best meal of my life here. You definitely need to go with a four course meal minimum to try a variety of new things. Don't order something typical like a steak - go with something out the box and Chef Wolfe will blow you away. If they have curry lobster bisque when you go, def … More
- 3/17/2014I came here for an anniversary with my boyfriend in December. It's been a while since then, but the experience has stuck with me. It is very expensive, especially if you order drinks. I believe we each had a 4 course meal and 2 drinks, which totaled up to at least $300 before tip. I can't remember every dish we … More
- 3/17/2014My grandmother came in town for my birthday weekend and we were fortunate to stumble upon Charleston. We selected the 4 course meal and made different selections to get a taste of pretty much everything, and there wasn't a single dish we disliked. It's definitely pricey, but such an incredible meal. Creative, controlled, perfectly portioned, and a wonderful ambiance. I will definitely be back! More
- 3/14/2014My husband and I went to Charleston to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. It was a great experience. I mentioned our anniversary when making our reservation and all of the staff we encountered wished us happy anniversary throughout our dining experience. We arrived a little early and our table wasn't … More