- Mon - Sat5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
the "Low Country" area of South Carolina. Chef Wolf's commitment to fresh, local, seasonal products is reflected in the prix fixe tasting menu, which changes daily. The menu is complemented by an award winning wine list of more than 700 fine wines, which are displayed in the wine library and are chosen by co-owner and wine director, Tony Foreman. An elegant yet comfortable ambiance & luxurious service complete the extraordinary dining experience.
Popular menu items
- 2/27/2014Excellent service, food, and decor. Pricey but well worth it. More
- 2/10/2014We had dinner at this restaurant for my boyfriend's birthday. We ordered a 3 course dinner with wine pairing and a Chef's menu of the moment. For the 3 courses, we chose the rich lobster soup with curry, pan roasted turbot and pan roasted duck. The courses were served as an entree, and there was no … More
- 1/27/2014Let me first start by saying the service was excellent.We each had the 4 course option from the menu and although everything was very good/excellent, our real complaint is that nothing had a "wow!" factor. Now don't get me wrong, although the food preparation, ingredients, and presentation was top notch- … More
- 1/21/2014Going to Charleston is an event, and you could compare it to an evening at the BSO, which also helps put price into perspective.To echo what all people on Yelp have said, the food is incredible, but the service is even better.All the wait staff are passionate about what they do and want to share (not condescend) their knowledge.Lovely place to celebrate a milestone or big achievement! More
- 1/21/2014If I would have left Baltimore and not eaten here, the trip would have been a loss. It was recommended to me by a yelp friend and so glad she advised to make reservations. Every time I come to Baltimore, this has to be on my list and yours.You are greeted with professionalism and the highest standard of … More