the chef & kitchen staff combine culinary talents behind the scenes to prepare & present the day?s freshest catches. From Dungeness crab, shrimp & mussels to beef, poultry & mouthwatering appetizers, the dining experience at Charley?s is unforgettable. Charley?s Crab offers a superb Sunday Brunch as well as Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday from 3:00pm to 7:00pm in the Lounge.
Popular menu items
- Jun 20, 2014 · How does one rate the greasy, poorly staffed, overpriced chum-bucket that is Charlie's Crab?I recall some bathroom-stall advice which I will relate: "Please flush twice; it's a long way to Charlie's Crab!"Consider yourself warned... Full review
- May 11, 2014 · Charlie's Crab- more like over priced chum. I would rather go to Red Lobster over Charlie's Crab any day, and I don't even think their food is that good! Charlie's Crab is one of those" elegant" chain restaurants. Might as well go eat the salmon at Applebee's or Chili's, it probably taste better, it's obviously more … Full review
- May 11, 2014 · Please see the most recent and "not recommended" reviews to see why this is the LEAST likely place to find good seafood in all of west Michigan. For a king's ransom, you can get a horrifyingly unclean and unprofessional experience. I don't really write reviews but I was compelled to give a warning … Full review
- Apr 26, 2014 · What a disappointment. Food was OK, which is not acceptable for the prices charged. Without going into detail, every dish at our table of 9 (scallops, lobster, salmon) was overcooked and dry. The rice looked like the processed parboiled junk you can get at a chain restaurant. The bread was tough, and my … Full review
- Feb 14, 2014 · One of our favorite places in West Michigan to enjoy a wonderful meal with an amazing view. The food is consistently excellent, and managers Jose and Robert have done an outstanding job making sure the staff is well trained to provide the best possible service.Our favorite severs are Robin and Liz, who … Full review