- Mon - Sat11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Sun10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
beer and sports, the things we love! Turns out a lot of other people love them too. The joint was packed. We're talking big, made-from-scratch burgers piled sky high, big selection of ice-cold beers and big... no, massive screens on the walls. We put all that together in a place that's big, loud and has game day atmosphere every day of the week. Makes heading out into the frigid weather for bad seats and overpriced stadium beers seem like a consolation prize.Going big and doing it our own, slightly offbeat way. We still make our fresh, hand-crafted burgers and continue to create new favorites. We still pour a growing list of all your favorite, ice-cold beers. We still hire the most friendly, outgoing people to bring it all to you. And with the huge Champps atmosphere were still the best seat outside the stadium.
- 9/27/2013I'll repeat what the last reviewer noted, the new menu isn't good.It's black and white and highlights made from scratch.They yanked some dishes we really liked and added some stuff that looks good but is poorly executed.One entree was a bourbon salmon.Think Cub foods thin salmon, cooked until … More
- 9/7/2013Hate the menu changes!I have always liked most Champps restaurants in the area but the recent change in the menu will have me looking for other restaurants. Champps was always known for large portions. Well no more,they recently changed the menu by decreasing the portion size but not the prices. I … More
- 5/8/2013Came here with a buddy of mine to watch the Wild (who sadly got dominated by the Blackhawks).We were able to get a good seat at the bar, in eyesight of 4-5 big screens. This place is great if you're wanting to watch a sporting event. Our bartender/waitress was attentive and friendly, checking in regularly to … More
- 3/19/2013Really bad service for just ok food. Find another place if you can. More
- 3/6/2013Stumbled in with a small group around 7:30 pm. We were seated right away. We ordered drinks. I got the house wine (barefoot chardonnay)-only $4 for the glass! For dinner, I got a the veggie burger patty with guac. The burger was really not bad and the guac was packed with flavor. I was happy that they … More