area here in Central Montana. On location we have free wifi in all rooms and the spacious lobby, continental breakfast each morning, and all restaurants and shops are within walking distance. We have guest laundry facilities. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. Just ask all those who have stayed here and continue to return year after year. We are open year round.
- Aug 02, 2014 · 1. air con stopped working 2. water heater stopped working 3. after cleaning one day they left our room unlocked 4. it is run by susie "it is not my problem" worker/manager/owner 5. no phones and ... Full review
just dont do it
- Jul 23, 2014 · Decent place to stay, clean, nothing fancy.Coffee, juice and cheap cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The rooms are unusual in that only one room on the ground level has a window onto the outside.The r... Full review
- Apr 07, 2014 · I had a reservation here because they said they were pet friendly. I tried to increase the number of beds in my room and the owner called me back and asked what kind of dogs I had. I have labs who... Full review
RUDE RUDE RUDE
- Sep 05, 2013 · What a great time we had at the Pioneer Lodge! My husband and I enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra night. I am hoping at some point we can go back just to visit our friend, Susie! It is for sur... Full review
What a pleasant stay and a awesome friend we made!
- Aug 28, 2013 · The Pioneer Hotel is a historical building that has a lot of potential and is registered nationally.On the positive side, the location is excellent (right across from the river and an interpretive... Full review