Hyatt Regency Jersey City
while benefiting from the most remarkable skyline views Manhattan has to offer. Our full-service luxury hotel embodies the most modern elegance, unparalleled culinary experience, and outstanding service. Offering over 20,000 square feet of function space and 351 deluxe guestrooms with breathtaking views of Manhattan, the Hyatt Regency is the quintessential event location. The hotel is easily accessible by cab, ferry, or the PATH and is just a short ride away from Manhattan. Hyatt Regency Jersey City offers a combination of style and excellence that make for a truly memorable experience.
- Oct 29, 2014 · It was a big room for New York... The interior is a bit dark...but nice... Beds were good... Restaurant a bit pricey for what you get...but the view is stunning :) Service is very good and very fr... Full review
Feels safe and quiet...
- Oct 28, 2014 · We had made a reservation for a room for our 5th wedding anniversary and for my birthday. Everyone was super nice in our arrival, specially Angie at the front desk. They upgraded is to a suite wit... Full review
- Oct 28, 2014 · We had one night here before a short drive to Manhattan to board our cruise ship. This is a very nice hotel. The entrance was a little difficult to find since our GPS only took us a couple of bloc... Full review
Beautiful Hotel, Beautiful Views
- Oct 27, 2014 · Amazing view. Right next to the PATH, underground rail system. Easy connection to WTC or Times Square. PATH connects to the NY subway system. About 17 min ride on PATH train from the hotel to Time... Full review
- Oct 27, 2014 · Very good hotel, well located, easy to access transportation. Staff are very service oriented, quick to resolve problems, very clear and to the point. The quality of the rooms is great, and very c... Full review