- Mon - Sun5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
also offers a wide variety of seafood and poultry options, and such innovative side dishes as black truffle creamed corn and cipollini onions with charred jalapeno. SW's décor matches its steakhouse-with-a-twist cuisine brilliantly, with a glamorous dining space that glows burnished copper and deep brown, punctuated by floor-to-ceiling windows framing postcard views of the three-acre lakefront and forested mountain. The adjoining open-air dining terrace offers prime views of the multi-media shows of sound, light, video and puppetry that unfold both on the lake and against it's 90-foot tall coursing waterfall.
General infoNon Smoking · Beer and Wine · Full Bar · Wheelchair Access · Good for Groups · Outdoor Dining · Chef: David Walzog
- 10/13/2013Celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. The meal and service was amazing. I had the scallops which was cooked to perfection. My husband had in the boned in rib-eye which was flavorful with the best crust. The special side dish was the gnocchi with lobster. We sat outside and watched the light show. Best restaurant in Vegas! Read full review
- 10/12/2013Don't expect good hospitality at this property... Went in there today to try to book dinner for my family and make a reservation. Host and manager were fairly rude and stern. Supposedly first class place, but with coach class hospitality. Go somewhere else to enjoy yourself. Read full review
- 10/11/2013It has a great view of the waterfall show. But the only steaks they had were wet aged so for steaks I prefer Lawry's for prime rib or if you can splurge on several types of meat CUT by Wolfgang Puck or if you want sort of a hidden gem the steakhouse at Circus Circus. Read full review
- 10/8/2013Steak here was wonderful. Both hubby and I had the bone-in rib eye. We had a seat outside and we were able to watch the watershow. Had excellent service. One if the best steakhouses in Vegas! Read full review
- 10/3/2013It's hard to review a place of this caliber, but from start to finish this place is perfection. When you enter you feel like royalty. The seafood tower is unreal, really gives mastros a fun for it's money. The iceberg wedge, damn. Now the the steak, had the filet, I know it's not the most manly of cuts, but it was … Read full review