Gramercy Park Hotel
for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail. Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare, billiards, and wedding services. Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- 11/26/2013GPH has it all - centrally located, access to the only private park in NYC, great dining, luxury amenities and most important of all, spectacular service.From the moment you arrive until the momen... More
Going to New York?Stay here!
- 11/25/2013One of the best hotels I've stayed in globally.I can't help but keep on coming back.From the second you stop outside the property facing the exclusive Gramercy Park, you feel the luxury pull you i... More
Exquisite Oasis Downtown...
- 11/25/2013just came back from a great few days here. their concierge Joy got us into a restaurant that usually has a month-long wait, recommended a fabulous pre-theater lunch and a great place for a manicur... More
- 11/24/2013We stayed here for 5 nights.We were getting married in the middle of our trip (not in the GPH), we wanted somewhere to use as a base that felt like a real treat on such a special occasion! Pros + ... More
Set my expectations too high?
- 11/22/2013We stayed at this hotel for the first time. It was a fabulous experience. The location was perfect for us, and we love the neighborhood feel of the area. My husband was running in the New York Mar... More