- Mon - Sun12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Joyce SoHo, a more intimate and unique dance venue in Lower Manhattan. You may also explore dance through our series of Dance Talks and other educational programs. You'll find that each experience brings you closer to one of the world's most celebrated art forms. The mission of The Joyce Theater Foundation is to serve and support the art of dance and choreography, promote the richness and variety of the art form in its fullest expression, and enhance the public interest in, and appreciation of, dance and the allied arts of music, design, and theater. Our programs embrace the entire spectrum of movement styles and traditions, from the time-honored to the untried, and are designed to encourage, sustain, and educate a diverse audience.
- 1/5/2013I just saw Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo which was a lot of fun. The Joyce is super convenient, an avenue away from the 1 line, and the seats are set up on a slope to allow the vertically challenged to have a good view the stage regardless of where they sit. Yay! Read full review
- 12/4/2012smallish venue, but not terribly so easy access to subway lines very adjacent to great bars and restaurants Read full review
- 11/23/2012I grew up in the NYC area and the Joyce has always been on my to-do list. We finally made it there today and had the pleasure of watching the absolutely brilliant Complexions Dance Company -- what made the Joyce a real treat, though, is that it's an intimate setting and the tickets are so reasonably priced … Read full review
- 8/29/2012A really nice theater. I will be attending more shows here in the future. It's in a really nice area with a ton of excellent restaurants nearby. Read full review
- 7/9/2012Tonight I had the pleasure of attending my first performance at the Joyce Theater in Chelsea, a 472-seat theater founded in 1982 by dancers, as a performance space for regional, national and international dance companies. The Joyce is a beautiful contemporary looking theater that is bright and airy. It … Read full review