- Mon - Sun12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
delicacies flown in daily from the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and the Sea of Japan, all handpicked to be extraordinarily fresh, and lovingly prepared in Toshi's creative and abundant style. Daily specials and an award winning sake list make every meal a truly extraordinary Japanese culinary experience. Whether at the live-edge walnut Sushi Bar or at one of the cozy tables in the back room, dishes like shrimp shumai, dragon roll and spicy fish soup, perhaps followed by our green tea crème brulee, will transport you to the other side of the world.
Popular menu items
- 12/1/2013I had passed BR Sushi a few times since I started working in the area, and its understated basement location, sans-sign, piqued my interest. Came here on a Tuesday around 7 and only had to wait about 5 minutes for a table for two. We had one order of the omakase and they let me substitute the dragon roll in … More
- 11/29/2013Go early since the wait can be pretty long.Consistently good spot after all these years. They change up the menu depending on what's in season and have very traditional Japanese specials which is always nice. Love the chill / zen decore and relaxed atmosphere. Good for business dinners / dates or just … More
- 11/29/2013the best sushi in nyc by far! every time isfresh and it worth the wait... i will go there again and again and again to try this amazing food! More
- 11/25/2013Blue ribbon always stands out to me. Service is super friendly and attentive. I like taking their sake recommendations. I've only had sushi and sashimi here but I hear the cooked food is amazing as well. I will be back. More
- 11/25/2013Friday was the first time I have ever been here and it is now my absolute favorite.Started off the night with some Gyu Tataki and Miso soup, both fantastic.My loving gf got the Yamamo Sengiri salad, which she says was excellent. The Maki yellowtail/salmon combo was superb, it all tasted very fresh.Service … More