for quiet moments in our hectic city, features hot beverages through the day. Be close to Grand Central Terminal, Midtown East's corporate offices and Bryant Park. The Theatre District and Fifth Avenue shopping are so close and part of the excitement of our location.
- 11/24/2013The Seton Hotel was the perfect spot for our quick NYC trip. We selected the Seton for its value and location and would definitely return.The front desk staff, Da'ryl and Maurice were so incredibl... More
Great location and fantastic service!
- 11/21/2013We stayed in this hotel in October, four friends travelling from Scotland and Belgium. Every aspect of our stay was perfect. The rooms well thought out and spotlessly clean. I am amazed by some of... More
- 11/17/2013This Hotel is well located within easy reach of most tourist places. The rooms are a bit on the small side, but had everything you need. Free internet & coffee, house keeping was good, but what wo... More
- 11/13/2013What a great hotel in mid town Manhattan. It was my first visit to NYC from the UK and I really shopped around for a hotel and found it really hard to choose. I'm so pleased I went for this hotel.... More
- 11/12/2013The location in Mid Town is indeed very good.The hotel staff are very nice and always available.The rooms are just average, they're not big, but are very clean.It´s a good HQ to explore NY's Mid Town More
Very good location, great staff...average rooms