New World Hotel
access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary weekday newspapers and wake-up calls. Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
- 11/15/2013I stayed here it was a cheap room but no value, no elevator had to walk up and down 5 flights of stairs, I opened the door and literally the bed was right there I could stand up and each hand coul... More
Worst hotel EVER
- 11/12/2013If this hell hole was in the UK , it would be closed down !!!DO NOT REPEAT NOT STAY THERE !!!!!!!!!!!! After an 8 hour flight from the UK , WE ARRIVED TO BE TOLD WE NEED TO PAY BEFORE BEING GIVEN ... More
So bad the cockroaches moved out
- 11/7/2013I booked 2 nights at this 'hotel' via Booking.com for a room advertised a 'Standard Twin' for $90 per night. On arrival, I struggled up a steep flight of stairs to find a shabby 'lobby', and the s... More
Avoid this disgusting hellhole!
- 11/4/2013you get what you pay for I guess, but this was a third world style accommodation experience . The only good thing about it was that they have a cheap taxi company on hand ready to get you out of t... More
- 10/31/2013Avoid this card board city sham.. can't even call it a hotel with a passion as i booked to stay here for four nights seen as the price looked reasonably cheap for a stay in New York. But take my a... More
Not even worth a look..!!! Save your money and keep looking...!!!!