230 E 58th St, New York, NY 10022 · Manhattan
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in New York
are just a short subway ride away, or a 25 minute walk. Located in midtown Manhattan we cater to the business and leisure traveler. We are across the street from the world famous Felidia restaurant.
- Jun 12, 2014 · Outstanding service, exceptionally clean, private and quiet for being in the city and only one floor up.It is like a hidden secret.We love it at the Ivy Terrace and plan to come back every year.Th... Full review
Home away from home.
- Jun 12, 2014 · Great, great , great! We stayed here end of May, great location, great, city and great accommodation! Highly recommended, hope to return again in the near future. Thank you Jeff & Vinessa, so sorr... Full review
- Jun 11, 2014 · Everything from booking with Vinessa, to a late check-out with Jeff, was extremely easy. The room was perfect. This is the best way to vacation in NYC; I would much rather stay in the B&B than in ... Full review
- Jun 11, 2014 · Stayed there with my girlfriend for two nights in June 2014. Great rooms, very spacious, with comfy amenities. Loved having the full kitchen and breakfast food provided. Would stay there every tim... Full review
Great, unique and comfy
- May 05, 2014 · My niece and I loved staying here. Felt comfortable, pretty, and close enough to the action without drowning in it. The beds were good quality, we loved the decor, and Jeffrey was responsive and v... Full review
Ivy Terrace feels homey